-New Interview with Zack Snyder-

how in the hell you gonna compare Snyder to Nolan its not even fair Nolan was a phenomenal director before BB Snyder has 3 films

I could definately get on board for Snyder doing TDKR. That would be too awesome.

Some directors don't really find themselves for a couple of films. I think Watchmen will truly represent what Snyder is really about in terms of his filmmaking. I think he'll be great. People will expect something on the lines of 300, but I think otherwise. He's gonna blow us away on his direction.

Ah, the troll reveals his true nature, finally. I'll humor you. Like I said yesterday, I love trolls.

I think Snyder is so perfect for this because he ISN'T the type who will want to "Make it his own". If you had gotten a Nolan or an Aronofsky they might have wanted to change a lot of things or add others to tell the movie that they had in mind. Since Snyder is such a fan, the film he has in mind is (I'm hoping) similar to the one the fans are picturing as well, something closely resembling the book.

I hate when mods do that. They completely delete all traces of a troll, so anyone who wasn't here just gets people's reactions, and is left with this curiousity as to what exactly he said that was so bad it needed to be deleted.

I would enjoy fumbling through a trolls charred remains...

:(

His excuse for not updating it to present day really should have only been one sentence, and that would be: "Because that would have been ******ed," and then just drop the subject and move on to the next question.

His excuse for not updating it to present day really should have only been one sentence, and that would be: "Because that would have been ******ed," and then just drop the subject and move on to the next question.

I wonder what an updated version of Watchmen would've been like. Would Bush be president? Would Sally Jupiter be a Vietnam era icon? Would the Comedian have been a Gulf War vet?

It would not have been Watchmen. Simple as that. Not that it wouldn't be interesting to see, it just wouldnt have been a good film adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"