Iron Man The Full Iron Man Trailer!

Big fan. Some very wise moves by the marketing team by showing off the comedy and NOT showing mark 1. Though the FX still need work, theres obv. plenty of money shots to go around.

The FX is very good in my opinion. I don't think it requires a whole lot of work. Maybe some stuff here and there. They fixed the tank scene which is great.

This looks like it will be an extremely entertaining movie. More than any other movie coming out in may.

Anyone know when we might be getting some screencaps of the new trailer?? Or even some gifs?? Come on guys, you know you want them too!:o :woot:

ILM will make it look near perfect. By the time the film is released, it'll be good. :up:

Did anyone else absolutely love the spectacular, albeit small, fight scene between Monger and Iron Man? Great looking out, Favreau!

can someone please post avatars and gifs for each and every money shot.

Anyone know when we might be getting some screencaps of the new trailer?? Or even some gifs?? Come on guys, you know you want them too!:o :woot:

Oh, they'll be up here soon. I guarantee it.

good trailer...but the super bowl trailer is still the best one, imo.

I know that this is really dumb but for some reason that quick cut in the trailer with that giant lightning bolt in the sky that is in the city makes me nervous for this movie! Most of the time I hate the "villain takes over THE WORLD" plots and idk why but like I'm afraid that Iron Monger will do this? idk maybe I'm wrong

What's happening with the Hd links? I'm trying to connect to the 720. Anybody have a working link? Thanks.

I love the part where he's getting into the suit and Audioslave's 'Cochise' starts to kick in.:word:

I know that this is really dumb but for some reason that quick cut in the trailer with that giant lightning bolt in the sky that is in the city makes me nervous for this movie! Most of the time I hate the "villain takes over THE WORLD" plots and idk why but like I'm afraid that Iron Monger will do this? idk maybe I'm wrong

I get a feeling that quick cut may be...

the demise of the Iron Monger. Just a hunch.

Jeez Looweez!! This hd link trouble is driving me crazy!!! Anybody!!!??? Please!!
720 hd link if ya can!!

awesome! one word

is the tv version in HD? there was some footage in it that wasn't from the trailer

WHOA THAT TRAILER WAS.....meh.

Special effects...lame. I mean, there's a few really great shots, and the practical suits look great, but some of the CGI looks like an Xbox360 game and that is not good. Also, the crazy blue explosion is among the kind of stuff I was hoping to not see.

This trailer also felt pretty sloppy. It was just thrown together and what not, with many shots we'd seen before. I don't know, I was underwhelmed.

Special effects...lame. I mean, there's a few really great shots, and the practical suits look great, but some of the CGI looks like an Xbox360 game and that is not good. Also, the crazy blue explosion is among the kind of stuff I was hoping to not see.

This trailer also felt pretty sloppy. It was just thrown together and what not, with many shots we'd seen before. I don't know, I was underwhelmed.

:huh: ... I think you're better off just going back to spoiling the Dark Knight for yourself man...

Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"