New Resistance images

Zenien said:
resist2co7.jpg

resist3ob8.jpg

resist4mr8.jpg

resist5ud7.jpg

Zenien on Splinter Cell images said:
Compare the Red Steel shots to how the game actually looks. Like the shots released before E3 to how it actually looked at E3. Blim Blim has confirmed that Ubisoft sends him all their pictures in outrageous resolutions with instructions for what ratio to shrink them to, that alone is a touch up.

You'd have to be blind not to see how after effects and photoshoped those screens are.

ROFL.

Not only did I go to E3, but I have a finished copy of the game. From Japan. It sucks.

i'll say that it is still early, and they have time to make it look nicer (albeit not much) but right now, judging by that screenshot, it looks like crap. oddly enough though, it looks alot worse than the screens and gameplay from the last E3. weird.

Sony has a special talent for things like that.

Mr. Credible said:
i'll say that it is still early, and they have time to make it look nicer (albeit not much) but right now, judging by that screenshot, it looks like crap. oddly enough though, it looks alot worse than the screens and gameplay from the last E3. weird.

WELL, I'D POINT OUT THAT EVERYTHING 'SONY' SHOWED AT 'E3 2005' WAS A SHAM.......BUT THEN THAT POOR HORSE HAS BEEN BEAT TO DEATH, MADE INTO GLUE, AND WIPED ON THE PANTS OF A THOUSAND KINDERGARTENERS BY NOW. :o

I'm not impressed with any of these stills.

THWIP* said:
IF YOU HAVE A PILE OF DOG S**T IN YOUR HAND, AND YOU WAVE IT AROUND IN THE AIR REALLY FAST, WILL IT SUDDENLY LOOK MUCH MORE APPEALING? :confused:

Hahahahahahah Dude THWIP I love you're little comparisons they always make me laugh:up:D

Personally I think these graphics look amazing and its really unfair to judge this game by that bad scan by that one kid. Go out and look at the magizine on store shelves and trust me the graphics look awesome. Detail is very nice and the reason why they have the images shrunken down was because those pics were supposed to go into the PSM article but they could fit them in so they just posted them on the internet. Personally I think a game never looks amazing graphically when the image is really big because the pixels stretch and just make it look horrifyingly gross:(

Anyways personally I think these graphics rule and are one hell of an improvment, I mean look at the Chimera behind that crate that looks mighty impressive. Something you would see in the Descent.

Any how Insomniac is still only on beta and keeps telling that this is no where near polished. Can Sony actually be right for once about the graphics?

P.S.

Thwip to answer you're question it would be more appealing because you wouldn't have to smell the S**T

Also what happened to the boards? Why are there diffrent threads like Sony Microsoft and Nintendo? When did that happen? I wasn't gone for to long.

Manny Calavera said:
They've always been like this.

^Are you talking about the boards?

Hey Manny I have a question when you said you already had a copy of the game were you talking about Resistance? Because that doesn't make any sense when Insomniac isn't even finished making the game, please don't be like those people who say OH I BEAT THE GAME my dad works at Insomniac yadda yadda yadda. Anyways if so and this is true can you at least tell me whats wrong with the game? So far everyone who has played it thought it was sweet.

And Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb the people from X-Play who are the biggest Halo fans ever said that Resistance's gameplay can easily surpass the Mighty Halo's.

Every single person? :eek:

Dear lord...it must have taken you forever to interview so many people!! :eek:

What's wrong with Resistance?

Well, let's see.....

The AI is terrible, so bad it's almost like it doesn't exist. You can literally walk up to entire crowds of enemies and just methodically kill them without a single reaction, they just sort of stand there and die.

The physics are terrible and obviously unfinished. You have to be careful jumping, because there's a bug that causes you to occasionally launch off of the map and into a weird greyish area where you can see the entire map below you before you finally die.

The soundtrack is terrible, the entire thing is basically a bunch of japanese emo music, worst stuff I've ever heard.

The controls are awful as well, the controller doesn't even vibrate when you shoot/get hit...wait, nevermind.

Yeah, there's just too many problems for me to list here. Just don't get this game when it comes out :o

Well Manny that doesn't make any sense because nobody has had any of those problems when playing this game. And sorry Axid for sayin everybody I just meant people who played the game although there were a ton of people who didn't like the game but it always turns out that they were Halo fan boys.

Hey Manny can you give me proof that you have this game if thats not to much trouble because if you can prove this I guess I'll go out and buy a 360.

P.S.

Axid you're avatar is crazy, very cool

They didn't have guns like that in WW2. This game can't even get it's concept right. Screw this game.

Manny Calavera said:
What kind of proof would you like?

Can you post some new screens, or go into detail about what the Chimera supposedly are? I mean Resistance has so much mystery behind it like What the Chimera are, what they do, why they need humans, what their motives are, who is Nathan Hale, Why can he understand the Chimera half way through the game, why does his health regenerate.

If you can answer any of those questions with somewhat legitimacy than I will believe you but remember I talk to Insomniac a lot, and I know where they are going with some of those things for example "The Chimera are not aliens they are mutated humans" but everyone thinks they are aliens.

Anyways I guess just post anything you would like, maybe creatures that haven't been shown, or new levels, the Cloven, if you have a motion capturing device from t.v. to computer than post a video or like I said screens.

Or maybe take a picture of the game. However now that I type this I realize there are many things that make the statement from you non-legit. I mean Sony just recently finished making PS3's so how did you get one? And if you really went to E3 and say that the physics and terrible and it has all of these bugs than why can't I find any of these statements from reviewers.

Why is it that Resistance's AI is being so highly talked about and its physics? Why would people go to great lengths to describe them in immense detail when you oppose those descriptions by saying they are horribly done.....:confused:

I don't know like I said give me proof, but so far overanalyzing I've come to a conclusion that you just might hate Resistance, and want Halo to prevail like Joystig or Kikizo.

But again please prove me wrong.:up:

WhatsHisFace said:
They didn't have guns like that in WW2. This game can't even get it's concept right. Screw this game.

Did you really just say that? Whatshisface this is an alternate timeline, thats the mystery behind this game. Why do we have that sort of technology when some of it we don't even have now? Like a gun that can fire through walls or helcarriers. There is so much mystery as to what the Chimera are to what is this technology. Does the virus make the Chimera more smarter than people like Eienstein where they are able to think of these concepts and execute them from thought to reality? This is why I love this game so much because it looks so promising and to me graphically beautiful but above all this is the only First Person Shooter that I know of where you can't stero type it without being smacked in the face. I mean so many people are like oh its just another alien first person shooter when clearly its not there are so much mystery behind this game its absolutley mind blowing.:spidey:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"