New Screenshots (SSBB, Wii Sports, SMG)!

It really will be. As much as these other games will utilize the Wii controller in their own unique and innovative ways, Mario will be almost seemless, and most definately the benchmark for intuitive controlling with the wiimote. Mario IS Nintendo.

meh. i still don't see why nintendo couldn't have made a console that matches up with the competition graphically, and then had the controller on top of that.

those screenshots are just not impressive at all. they could all easily be done on the gamecube.

and mario hasn't had a good game since the n64, don't let nastolgia hype you up for a game that probably won't be that good.

or don't have lameass posters bring you down for a game that you want to play.

Why Nintendo, why must you continue to torment us with those miserable creations you call "Piantas"? And how the heck did they get off their remote island and into outer space?!

new screenshots my ass, those are all from the trailer for SSBB.

Future Prez said:
Why Nintendo, why must you continue to torment us with those miserable creations you call "Piantas"? And how the heck did they get off their remote island and into outer space?!
They didn't. It was a shot they put in an article a long time back talking about how horrible they were. For some reason they put it in the SMG gallery :confused:

SLYspyder said:
new screenshots my ass, those are all from the trailer for SSBB.
Yeah WTF is that??!!! it's totally misleading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"