• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

New SHH vs Old SHH

Who the **** cares?

Oh...apparently 41 people care. :confused:

Master Chief said:
hoowahh10bj.jpg
Awesome, I made the screen capture.

Ben Urich said:
we typically have that many people viewing community now. :o :(
Just today I clicked on and it said 288 just in Communities, so yeah. :)

Ben Urich said:
we typically have that many people viewing community now. :o :(
266 (25 members & 241 guests)

:(

DOG LIPS said:
266 (25 members & 241 guests)

:(
Whooo! So does that mean people weren`t as sad in 2002 and knew what the sun felt like?

black_dust said:
Whooo! So does that mean people weren`t as sad in 2002 and knew what the sun felt like?
That was before the oldbies started breeding and infecting people. :(

Drakon said:
I've been here for going on three years now. There are times and faces that I really miss, conversations that were much better than the entire first three pages of the current community, times when this site was SuperHeroHYPE!, not SuperHeroHATE.
I've been lucky that in most of the threads I regularly visit, the folks here have been really nice. It's rare that I don't feel welcome.

It's true I haven't been here long enough to see the fluxuations of the board. Now that X3 has come and gone, it's gotten quiet in the XForums. I hope I don't have to wait to long for it to get busy again. :)

I justused to lurk in the old days. I kind of like the blue on blue.

:up:

I didn't even start regularly posting untill last summer. I remember reading SHH conroversies and all that other stuff. That's when I first saw ******* and ran away for a while.

Ah yes, I remember seeing that TB. What was that? Some kind of club?

Immortalfire said:
Another piece of Hype history...

hotcakes.jpg

How is this apart of Hype history? :confused:

And I definitely preferred the original layout to this crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"