New Shirt?

So hopefully, this shirt will be massed produced. Becuase I really want one.

Also, I still have to go get the HotTopic one.

Got the shirt from Hot Topic. For 19$, meh, but something to wear to IAL.

I bought the Hot Topic shirt just for the sake of having it. It really isn't aesthetically pleasing, what with the top of the head just randomly cut off.

The white one is ****ing ****, though. I must have it.

People with $200 greenbacks to drop on a t-shirt make me sick...

which one? the craptastic one?

Yeah, the black one with the Joker's face from the very first promotional picture. It doesn't even have the top of his head on it for crying out loud:csad:

Love the white one though, gotta get one of those.

I bought the Hot Topic shirt just for the sake of having it. It really isn't aesthetically pleasing, what with the top of the head just randomly cut off.

The white one is ****ing ****, though. I must have it.

I really hope they get mass-produced. I don't want to have to make my own, of which will be really ****ty.

Yeah, the black one with the Joker's face from the very first promotional picture. It doesn't even have the top of his head on it for crying out loud:csad:

Love the white one though, gotta get one of those.

Yeah. Thats the one.

I don't care I got the most awesome shoes ever!
P1000176.jpg

What's sad is the Hot Topic one had potential to at least be a good shirt. But again, the top of the head is cut off, the picture is horribly placed, and it lacks style.

ya if only they were purple, but the brown goes with a lot well more then purple and are like the heath jokers but not

I was in target and saw this very shirt but they only had it in XL:cmad:

Just wash the shirt & let it shrink up. It should fit on you then. Hopefully it doesn't shrink too much that go on a Barbie doll, mind you. :p

I went up to Hot Topic last Friday just to see if they had the Joker shirt. There was a dumb goth looking girl at the counter and I asked if the new Joker shirts had come in...without even moving one limb she just looked at me and goes "No..."

Another girl working there behind her goes "Yes, we do." The dumb goth gave me the typical seventeen year old bratty snear and went "Uh..we do?!"

The girl with brains came over and told me that they just got a shipment in and they had no idea what it was since it was so creepy. Of course, they only had XL and they said more shipments should be coming in on Sunday and the display should be up.

I smelt bull**** so I went to another mall to see if they had any, which they did...and had plenty.

It made look like just a ironed on shirt but it's cool for us fanboys nonetheless.

My sister told me my mom bought me the Hot Topic shirt for Christmas. I'm surprised my mom recognized the Ledgoker.

I wish I could wear it to IAL, but, oh well. Gotta wait 15 more days. Sure, it's crappy, but it's nice to have, at least until that frigging sweet white one comes out.

Even still, it's hilarious to picture my mom in a Hot Topic...

I'll be getting the shirt within the next week or so. My Dad ordered it for me through the Hot Topic website.

That shirt is pretty boss...all we need now is a good batman one

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"