New Shirt?

you'd think that. but really it's hard to even step at all. imagine the strength it takes to lift my bones. and admittedly, it isn't very proportionate. the muscles aren't the right size. pretty thin. so i sit at the computer all day with my legs out a hole in the wall. currently constructing an add-on. haven't left the house in several weeks. got to be too much of a burden. plus...the cost of fabric it takes to cover my legs and dong is astronomical.

it's not a great life. but then again..it ain't bad.

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't mean to say anything or hurt your feelings, I just assumed that muscles would easily coincide with bone structure. I'm sorry, luncha.

You must be one hell of a soccer player, though.

it's ok. and yeah, i was. in my younger days. i could kick the old football around like it was nobody's business. but it WAS MY business. but alas, those days are long gone. no team wants to market a freak with legs as big as a field. plus...people could see up my shorts. and that's not good for the kids.

damn it, that means that shirt is legit.. I HATE JOHN MAYER!

Funny you mention you hate him, 'cause I saw Jett mention he feel the same for Mayer too. Even with the wink face too. Heh! :hehe:

And who is John Mayer? I read about him, but I don't know who he really is.

hes a singer-songwriter. heres one of his tunes, was the first one i grabbed off youtube :p "No Such Thing"

[YT]2RwqnLArhbA[/YT]

yeah i dont think im paying that much, i kinda hope that those will be mass produced, the guy who bought it will feel like an idiot

Hehehehe, indeed,

Especially if we get some more kickass OFFICIAL t-shirts when the movie is COMPLETELY done and WHEN IT COMES OUT!

People lost the capacity to wait to get the good things coming :)

Man I hope these shirts get mass produced soon.

Best way to promote the movie is to make them and then have the fans wear them. I mean there are enough of us to get the word out.

Man I hope these shirts get mass produced soon.

Best way to promote the movie is to make them and then have the fans wear them. I mean there are enough of us to get the word out.
Hehehe, indeed. But there are already, the comic-con TDK exploding symbole shirt...meh, you're right, let's have some mass production official kickass TDK's Batman and Joker shirts!!! :oldrazz:

I got this shirt at target
Jshirt.jpg

I was in target and saw this very shirt but they only had it in XL:cmad:

ya they only had it as a large so I got it anyway. I could hem it I guess, but I really don't want to. I did get a sweet ghost buster shirt though

ya they only had it as a large so I got it anyway. I could hem it I guess, but I really don't want to. I did get a sweet ghost buster shirt though

I got the Ghostbusters one myself, in fact, I'm wearing it right now.:oldrazz: I usually get small or medium, I'm not a big guy at all.

ya. the ghost buster one is my favorite I really do want this Joker one though

I've got that shirt in small! :up:

That's the size I wanted it in but stupid target only had the big sizes. They had another Batman shirt but it was also large. Just my luck, I don't wear shirts that make me look like lil jon.

grayson its people like you that take away good things like people like me and socko

grayson its people like you that take away good things like people like me and socko

It's what I'm here for. At least small is the right size. It would be worse if I was a fat kid and bought size small shirts, stealing them away from the right folks.

I wonder if Gotham Novelties will be the merchandise store. Kind of in a viral vein.

Both GothamNoveltiesInc.com and GothamNovelties.com are parked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"