Homecoming New Spider-Man animated series coming in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The symbiote arc wasn't bad, this show I think has been finding its footing. Usually when the kids are being "kids" I can cringe, but otherwise you can tell they're really trying. Sandman was more tragic than usual and I appreciated that take, enjoy Toomes being used more and not just as a one note revenge villain, Jim Cummings as Ghost and Hammerhead was cool as well. Even the big Iron Man teamup felt natural as the show was building to a Stark Expo for a few episodes.

Yea a whole lot of leaked footage is coming out and min very disappointed in everything venom episode. I expected as much since the symbiote arc is so so. Felt rushed with horrible build up.

Looks ok. The show so far is ok, the first episode and a couple of origin segments are pretty obnoxious, but the rest is ok.
I watched the first three episodes of the Spectacular Spider-Man animated series, and it's the second cartoon to have a fight with the Lizard in a train, made me wonder if we'll see Lizard in a train this series since they recreated some shots from TSSM a couple of episodes.

I guess the episode apparently leaked? Or at least part of it? I saw people on twitter talking about it:

-Huh....saw a clip of Flash and liked how he and Pete became pals of sorts, so that's been set up, but wow, this series is moving really fast...

-I then I saw another clip and that showed that somehow Flash is Venom and attacking the football team??

I'm not happy about this....I love both Flash and Eddie as Venom, but having Flash be the first/only Venom completely changes the dynamic of the character. It's weird and pointless. Last cartoon, used Harry and now this is using Flash. What's up with them ditching Brock entirely??

Didn't they say Eddie was going to be in this show?

I think I read that in the synopsis to one of the upcoming episodes.

Does anyone know how many episodes are left in the first season? I'd like to wait until it finishes so I can binge watch the entire season at once, lol. :)

Does anyone know how many episodes are left in the first season? I'd like to wait until it finishes so I can binge watch the entire season at once, lol. :)
Probably 18 more to go.

This episode reminds me somewhat of the Spider-Slayer arc in season 1 of the 90s cartoon. And we're getting more heads up to Spider-Island.

Speaking of the 90s cartoon; that show is still exciting with all the issues plaguing it, this leaves me feeling more empty than excited or fascinated. I won't be lying when I say I looked forward to seeing USM episode in episode out than I am watching this show.

The animation is choppy in action, it's unpleasant to watch. The one-liners sound like firecrackers you want to see burn, but are covered by copper containment to make them invisible. The jokes are that unpleasant.

The show is decent. If I have one problem it's that they refuse to ever give Spidey his spotlight. They just always have to throw in another Spider Character. Also they rush through every single Arc. And let's not even get started on the fact that literally every major villain is a teenager! Hell you might as well have kept USM. It was doing great. This show is blowing through arcs and villains like a fat guy through a bag of potato chips.

Ultimate Spider-man had subpar writing, but it always looked great. The current show's writing feels agoraphobic, and the visuals look unfinished.

The show is decent. If I have one problem it's that they refuse to ever give Spidey his spotlight. They just always have to throw in another Spider Character. Also they rush through every single Arc. And let's not even get started on the fact that literally every major villain is a teenager! Hell you might as well have kept USM. It was doing great. This show is blowing through arcs and villains like a fat guy through a bag of potato chips.
So far we have Norman Osborn, Raymond Warren, Adrian Toomes, and Spencer Smythe as not teenagers. So there's that at least.

So far we have Norman Osborn, Raymond Warren, Adrian Toomes, and Spencer Smythe as not teenagers. So there's that at least.

Plus scorpion, kraven, and the iron mam villains like, ghost, crymson dynamo and blizzard
and sandman?, maybe hell become a good guy, who knows

Plus scorpion, kraven, and the iron man villains like, ghost, crymson dynamo and blizzard
and sandman?, maybe hell become a good guy, who knows
I forgot about Gargan's appearance.

Could be cloning or it could be Chameleon.

The whole Jackal thing was off to me -- not handled the best. Also, Sandman and his...sand-daughter was like, "why do I care about this?". At least build up to that like they're doing with Harry.

I missed last week's episode(s). Saw that it was Ock.

I guess the episode apparently leaked? Or at least part of it? I saw people on twitter talking about it:

-Huh....saw a clip of Flash and liked how he and Pete became pals of sorts, so that's been set up, but wow, this series is moving really fast...

-I then I saw another clip and that showed that somehow Flash is Venom and attacking the football team??

I'm not happy about this....I love both Flash and Eddie as Venom, but having Flash be the first/only Venom completely changes the dynamic of the character. It's weird and pointless. Last cartoon, used Harry and now this is using Flash. What's up with them ditching Brock entirely??

There's been a few episode leaks, including "Spider-Man on Ice" and the upcoming [BLACKOUT]"Rise of Doc Ock, Parts 1 and 2"[/BLACKOUT].

Kraven's episode is another mediocre episode developed by Disney using Spider-Man license.
Marvel need to hire better voice actors for Peter Parker than the likes of Drake Bell and Robbie Daymond, someone with a more pleasant voice and crisper delivery of lines overall, more on the quips delivery.

Yeah, the Kraven episode was pretty much one big, empty fight scene. Beyond introducing Kraven and having Miles [BLACKOUT]discover his invisibility power and reveal his identity to Peter (and viceversa)[/BLACKOUT], it felt like nothing noteworthy happened.

Escaping Oscorp is one time I think would have been fine if they allowed the Spider-Men to follow their hunter.

The Kraven episode was a let down,from the design of the character,the way he fought,the story.I'm surprised this being a Marvel spider-man cartoon because it's worse than Ultimate spider-man cartoon.

I'm surprised this being a Marvel spider-man cartoon because it's worse than Ultimate spider-man cartoon.
I'm not surprised, USM is also their cartoon, but this one is indeed worse.
It made me go watch Kraven episodes in previous shows, and while the 90s show episode is flawed and not great, it is easily my favorite take on the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"