New Superman Retuns: TMG interview.

Hmm...we could be seeing a demo. You never know...I mean Dead Rising's demo premiered a week or so before its release tomorrow. Right?

But demo or not....I'd like a release date

It's supposed to release with the DVD, which I presume will be around Christmas.

Yeah, I really want this game.

And I really want the DVD, if only just to see Lois and Superman's flight again. John Ottman's score was ****ing awesome too.

Gammy79 said:
The baseball stadium scene gave me goosebumps.

unnecesary patriotic metaphoric bull**** in my opinion

gvcool2 said:
unnecesary patriotic metaphoric bull**** in my opinion

WTF???

Its a crowd of people ****ing happy that Superman is back. The only metaphore it served as was to show that Superman was back in our lives.

Yeah. And it was unexpected awesomeness.

Mentok said:
WTF???

Its a crowd of people ****ing happy that Superman is back. The only metaphore it served as was to show that Superman was back in our lives.

I very much saw it as a symbol for american patriotism, considering it was at a baseball field which is americas fave past time.

It happened alot throughout the movie, with the religious metaphors

WhatsHisFace said:
Stop being a ****ing stupid moron gvcool2.

you don't have to like my opinion, but It's as valid as your intelligent statements :o

gvcool2 said:
I very much saw it as a symbol for american patriotism, considering it was at a baseball field which is americas fave past time.

It happened alot throughout the movie, with the religious metaphors

Thats just silly. The director went out of his way to avoid any american patriotism.

All the scene did was show the excitement of the people to have Superman back (and the fact he just caught a freaking jet out of the sky).

A baseball game was chosen because the film needed a big 'entrance' for Superman bac onto the world stage.

The coverage of the baseball game ensured that, (in the film) people knew Superman was back.

Mentok said:
Thats just silly. The director went out of his way to avoid any american patriotism.

All the scene did was show the excitement of the people to have Superman back (and the fact he just caught a freaking jet out of the sky).

A baseball game was chosen because the film needed a big 'entrance' for Superman bac onto the world stage.

The coverage of the baseball game ensured that, (in the film) people knew Superman was back.

and what about the other mythological imagery?

and considering Singer went out of his way to avoid it, he mentioned how superman was a symbol for america in almost every interview.

gvcool2 said:
and what about the other mythological imagery?

and considering Singer went out of his way to avoid it, he mentioned how superman was a symbol for america in almost every interview.

So? The point is he still avoided it in the film.

If you see a baseball game as being a metaphore for American patriotism in the film, good for you.

Its one hell of a leap though.

Mentok said:
So? The point is he still avoided it in the film.

If you see a baseball game as being a metaphore for American patriotism in the film, good for you.

Its one hell of a leap though.

ok, which is exactly what i said, it's an opinion, I'm not asking nor caring if you share mine.

This thread is a joke, every page of it. Whoever started it should be banned.

WhatsHisFace said:
This thread is a joke, every page of it. Whoever started it should be banned.

THAT WOULD BE POINTLESS........THEY KEEP BANNING THE BASTARD, AND HE JUST KEEPS COMING BACK. :down:o

THWIP* said:
THAT WOULD BE POINTLESS........THEY KEEP BANNING THE BASTARD, AND HE JUST KEEPS COMING BACK. :down:o
Thank goodness for you, Peter Parker.

Holy crap...whatever happened to the videogame aspect of this discussion....

It was detoured by the greatness that was Returns.... you know, minus the Spacey gayness.

heh....agreed, except I enjoyed Spacey's performance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"