Homecoming New Writers for The Amazing Spider-man 3

You are right. Uncle Ben should've appeared instead of Richard Parker.

It should have been Uncle Ben's twin brother, Uncle Ken!

Get a better producer then avi and they can pick the writers, Sony can sit back and stop worrying their little heads about something they probably don't know much about beyond

Avi_Arad_June_2012_zpsddb6c2b6.jpg

Well when you are in a plane crash, most of the time you die.

But then he's a clone made on Oscorp.

Genius. Uncle Ben rocks.

Get a better producer then avi and they can pick the writers, Sony can sit back and stop worrying their little heads about something they probably don't know much about beyond

Avi_Arad_June_2012_zpsddb6c2b6.jpg

that's right, either sony and arad control themselves and hitre talents or sony should control themselves, fire arad, and hire great talents. you know like the ones i've listed

Why do they even need a producer.Just have a writer and a director.

That's always amusing, people complaining about a studio only "being about the money." Newsflash, ALL major studios are like that. Profit is the name of the game, they're a business after all. Sony is not unique there.

Getting Arad off Spider-Man (lol) could be more complicated than it seems... I'm no expert on studio politics, but look at the Jon Peters situation in Superman. He did diddly in Man of Steel, yet he got a producer credit and a bunch of cash for that film simply because of his involvement in previous incarnations of the project. Arad's been there since the early 00's, so the settlement needed to get rid of him could be a tad complicated for Sony. Dunno.

There's always dollar signs in Avi's eyes

i hope they either keep avi arad on his leash or at least fire him. he's as trouble as sony. hell, he even made their situation worse financially especially with what he keeps saying about spiderman and the MCU

Knight, are you...

a) 11 years old

b) from India

??????????????????????????????

Anyway... I'd love to see some good screenwriters like John Logan, Scott Silver, Chris Sparling or Peter Morgan working on ASM3 but that's impossible - previous movies have this poor image, Sony would like to control everything cause they want that big, big, big universe and top writers want top money. So personally I'd expect some unknown name.

But Sony should at least ask Dante Harper (wrote original drafts for Edge of Tomorrow and now he's rewriting Akira + some projects for Ridley Scott's production company). Also Richard Wenk would be a good option if Sony wants something more 'grounded' (finally). And David Guggenheim knows how to write entertaining movies.

Personally I'd just hire Scott Rosenberg (at least for future rewrites) who did a great job on Koepp's Spidey 1 script but was uncredited. Also Shane Salerno knows how to write these big movies but probably he'd cost too much. LOL. Or Sheldon Turner who's a very smart writer so I'm not sure if he'd be interested in ASM3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"