• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Homecoming New Writers for The Amazing Spider-man 3

I remember that Sony even confirmed his involvement with ASM3 before the second movie was even released.

yes, BEFORE TASM 2's release. but look at how that turned out. it's better if kurtzman, orci, and pinkman can't be involved and a writer like drew goddard and john logan should.

Whatever. Alex is writing the third movie.

That's your wishful thinking.

I wanted some other dude but he didn't left.

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH TASM2 IS EVERYBODY'S FAULT.

SONY, MARC, THE WRITERS! THEY All SHARE BLAME!

Whatever. Alex is writing the third movie.

That's your wishful thinking.

I wanted some other dude but he didn't left.

no he isn't. i think he's just working with other people like as a producer or something. or i think the interview was before he was out of TASM3

what's stopping Alex from doing both Venom and TASM3?

Nothing.

You mean those deleted scenes? Those hardly improved the movie with anything besides the Goblin.

they showed us a few deleted scenes. infact the destruction of oscorp wasn't even the full version. there was also confirmation that there was a ton of alternate scene for every scenes. it's not just the endings. there were also spoilers from Teekay and Yurka AND THEY WERE RIGHT! hell, they were even right about uncle ben making an appearance and that longer vilolent fight with spiderman and the goblin. there were even scenes that would've helped with peter's relationship with harry and aunt may including how peter care more for his guardians than his good for nothing parents.

Either way they will likely start TASM3 was stratch unless they are gonna write the sinister 6 around TASM3 which I can't see happening

He could be back to write the 3rd but there is plenty of time for a change of plan, Sony may want to change writer/writers just so they can say we have new writers now

http://www.firstshowing.net/2014/roberto-orci-leaves-amazing-spider-man-3-so-when-is-it-coming/

Sorry Knight but you don't have a proof or anything that he leaved. Alex said himself that he's writing the movie.

Even SONY did,just because you don't like him that doesn't mean you should log here and spread false informations.

that news was months ago. they were in talks of removing kurtzman as well and now he isn't writing for the third movie. so please be quiet and hope for a new writer who has experience

what's stopping Alex from doing both Venom and TASM3?

Nothing.

i know but i just want a great writer. heck, alex is condered hit or miss. his director's cut of the second film was a hit but i'm afraid his work on TASM 3 could be a miss. that's why i hope for PASSIONATE, GREAT, AND EXPERIENCED WRITERS for the amazing spiderman 3 by marc webb

The title is misleading as hell. Here I thought new writers for TASM3 were confirmed.

Jesus.****ing.Christ!

Knight,

-Oscorp destruction doesn't develop anything.

- No there wasn't tons,those were just rumors. The only major thing was Peter's father being alive and kicking.

-Teekay? I don't believe him.

Tell me why the Chasing Gwen scene was cut? Budget. You honestly think that they have money to film five different versions of every single scene. Did you watched the commentary with the writers? Gwen's death was in Marc's head since the first movie,he knew what he wanted. Even Alex said that they wanted to stay the as much faithfully to the comics. That never happened.

-Uncle Ben? That would've makes the movie less rushed and cluttered? No. Extended fight? Maybe. Would've helped? No.

- Their relationship would be still rushed. They crammed too much in one movie. That hardly would make it less.

-No,the parents was always in the main plot so the focus would continue with them. Did you watched the "You are my everything" scene? Sounds like you didn't.

Last edited:
that news was months ago. they were in talks of removing kurtzman as well and now he isn't writing for the third movie. so please be quiet and hope for a new writer who has experience

Give me one link?! Do you work at Sony to know that?!

He's still writing so far. Deal with it.

I'm pretty sure Kurtzman, is still witting TASM3.

He's just also doing Venom in the process.

-Teekay? I don't believe him.

That makes us two. I read in the CA:TWS boards that apparently Teekay had claimed to have seen that film too and gave information that didn't make any sense with the final product.

The title is misleading as hell. Here I thought new writers for TASM3 were confirmed.

Jesus.****ing.Christ!

Yeah that's what I felt too.

Only Orci leaved but apparently Knight have some insiders at Sony.

Probably Teekay.

Jesus.****ing.Christ!

i'm sorry. but i do hope these writers i listed do come true especially john logan and drew goddard

Seriously, this is the first time I've seen Spider-Knight since his probationary ban and I'm already losing patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"