- Prowler
- Hawkeye(s)

Supernatural group with:
- Blade
- Ghost Rider
- Elsa Bloodstone
- Some members of the Legion of Monsters/Howling Commandos

That's way too many series.

Hellcat doesn't need a series and is fine as a supporting character. Daughters of the Dragon should be future seasons of Jessica Jones.

Spider-Woman can't be done due to rights issues since Sony owns the code name but Marvel own Jessica Drew. Out of three White Tigers, not a single one has any substantial stories and I'd rather White Tiger be a supporting character.

Nighthawk has never been popular. Prowler is with Sony and may get a spinoff film but won't get a TV series. Hawkeye would be a film for a variety of reasons. Other than Matt Fraction's run, he doesn't have many notable stories and I can't see multiple seasons. The film and TV divisions often have scheduling issues so Hawkeye is that much less likely on TV.

Elsa Bloodstone won't get her own series. She's better as a supporting character for Blade. She lives up in Boston and Blade is in New Orleans but that's the only logical reason for why hey can't interact. Legion of Monsters will never happen due to the cost involved.

Marvel canceled the Blade's daughter concept in the comics because it just didn't work.

Daughters of the Dragon and Master of Kung Fu would work better as street level series and Moon Knight honestly works better in that universe than a supernatural one.

I also don't think that anyone ever asked for Bloodstone and Werewolf By Night series.

What I do think are likely are Blade and Ghost Rider series where Ghost Rider would be set in LA and Vegas and Blade would be set in New Orleans and they'd meet up in Dallas for a Midnight Sons miniseries. Blade would eventually meet Frank Drake, Hannibal King, Abigail Van Helsing, Elsa Bloodstone, Quincy Harker and Man-Thing. Ghost Rider would encounter Werewolf by Night, Roxanne Simpson, Satana, Jennifer Kale, Hellstorm and other the Ghost Riders. Put them both on the same network where they're far away from anything else in the MCU. My first choice is El Rey with Starz as a close second since Netflix needs to be focused on street level series.

And when it comes to the music, I'd make Ghost Rider all heavy metal, particularly black and death metal and have Blade be all jazz and blues. Midnight Sons should be a 3 to 4-episode miniseries with a classic rock soundtrack that splits the difference between both shows.

I'd kill for a Werewolf by Night series.

I Moon Knight would be more likely with Werewolf-by-night appearing in the story.

I think that's likely if Moon Knight happens and then we get a season 2. Moon Knight is far more popular.

To be honest, although I like the Netflix shows, I feel like they've already overextended themselves for the characters they are actually using.

Post-Defenders, it would be neat to see Daredevil keep his own series. I personally don't feel that any of the other three Defenders have justified their own second season. You could just keep doing The Defenders every fall and have guest appearances by Luke Cage, JJ and Iron Fist in other series and that'd be good enough for me for those characters.

That wouldn't be reaching Netflix's potential though. They need to expand the cast and world by pushing further out into the supernatural with characters like Blade, Ghost Rider and Moon Knight. Those three could each handle at least one season on their own. Shang-chi would also be a great one to do right now instead of a second season of Iron Fist.

In a few years, when the budget is more reliable, it would be amazing to see Man-Thing. And eventually, the best character to finally "bridge the gap" with the films should be She-Hulk. Give her one mini-season starring characters from both the films and other Netflix shows, then have her become an Avenger. Around 2021, it would be good to see a lineup looking something like this:

Daredevil
Heroes for Hire (Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones)
Moon Knight
Midnight Sons (Ghost Rider, Blade)
Man-Thing
The Defenders (everybody)

Let villains and supporting cast (Night Nurse, Elektra, The Punisher etc.) get around and you've got yourself a really great thing. With two major teams per year (Heroes for Hire and Midnight Sons) and The Defenders every other year, you also have plenty of room for three solo series.

These should be used to introduce new characters or give additional seasons, but only if they are earned. Probably shouldn't try to go past six series per year ever.

To be honest, although I like the Netflix shows, I feel like they've already overextended themselves for the characters they are actually using.

Post-Defenders, it would be neat to see Daredevil keep his own series. I personally don't feel that any of the other three Defenders have justified their own second season. You could just keep doing The Defenders every fall and have guest appearances by Luke Cage, JJ and Iron Fist in other series and that'd be good enough for me for those characters.

That wouldn't be reaching Netflix's potential though. They need to expand the cast and world by pushing further out into the supernatural with characters like Blade, Ghost Rider and Moon Knight. Those three could each handle at least one season on their own. Shang-chi would also be a great one to do right now instead of a second season of Iron Fist.

In a few years, when the budget is more reliable, it would be amazing to see Man-Thing. And eventually, the best character to finally "bridge the gap" with the films should be She-Hulk. Give her one mini-season starring characters from both the films and other Netflix shows, then have her become an Avenger. Around 2021, it would be good to see a lineup looking something like this:

Daredevil
Heroes for Hire (Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones)
Moon Knight
Midnight Sons (Ghost Rider, Blade)
Man-Thing
The Defenders (everybody)

Let villains and supporting cast (Night Nurse, Elektra, The Punisher etc.) get around and you've got yourself a really great thing. With two major teams per year (Heroes for Hire and Midnight Sons) and The Defenders every other year, you also have plenty of room for three solo series.

These should be used to introduce new characters or give additional seasons, but only if they are earned. Probably shouldn't try to go past six series per year ever.

I am completely against canceling Punisher and not giving Elektra her own series. That's stupid considering how much solo source material both characters have.

I really feel like it should be like this.

Jessica Jones Season 2 (No idea who the villain is going to be. Needs to involve pregnancy storyline and Daughters of the Dragon.)

Daredevil Season 3 (Kingpin as the big bad, Bullet, Typhoid, Echo and Bullseye as antagonists. Adapt Born Again and Touch of Typhoid and do Karen Page's death from Guardian Devil.)

Luke Cage Season 2 (Diamondback becomes Coldfire. Atlas and Warhawk introduced as additional villains. We meet Shades' estranged son Victor who also gains superpowers. Mariah Dillard remains the big bad.)

Iron Fist Season 2 - Adapt The Last Iron Fist Story and The Mortal Iron Fist. Orson Randall appears as key supporting character. Zhou Cheng, Steel Serpent and Madame Gao as villains. Danny gets a ****ing costume already!

Punisher Season 2 - Not sure what the plot should be since I have yet to see where Season 1 is headed.

Defenders Season 2 - Adapt Seven Capital Cities of Heaven. Madame Gao and The Hand as one set of villains until the last two episodes when Xao and HYDRA take over as villains. Roster now has Misty and Colleen as full members.

Elektra Season 1: Elektra heads to Washington DC to assassinate the newly-elected Ken Wind after she learns that he's part of The Hand's leadership. Deathlok also appears.

Moon Knight Season 1: Mercenary Marc Spector is sent to fight the Hand over in Egypt and winds up being betrayed by his colleagues in Bushman PMC where he's shot and left for dead upon the altar of Khonshu while Bushman PMC mercs raid the temple. Marc Spector survives and is now out for revenge despite a brain injury taking a toll on his sanity with the default Marc Spector personality being folded into Moon Knight and new Stephen Grant and Jake Lockley personas surfacing all while hearing the voice of Khonshu in his head urging him on to not only recover the priceless artifacts stolen from the temple but also to engage in acts of extreme violence upon his enemies. Marc must defeat Raoul Bushman and his former brothers in arms and track down the lost artifacts so they may be stored in the Museum of Natural History.

Heroes For Hire Season 1: Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist get combined into one series with Misty and Colleen also being main cast members. Rand Industries has bought out Alias Investigations and renamed it Heroes For Hire. Of course the Heroes For Hire are brought on to investigate an AIM facility operated by Dr. Tilda Johnson and her assistants the Carr brothers. Things get complicated when Luke starts falling for Tilda and puts his commitment to Jessica to the test.

Daredevil Season 4: Attorney Larry Cranston knows that Matt Murdoch is Daredevil and is targeting everyone he cares about. He has poisoned the mind of Melvin Potter and set him loose up New York City and driven Matt's new wife to divorce him after exposing her to his fear gas. Adapting the Karl Kesel, Joe Kelly and Ed Brubaker runs.

Shang-Chi Season 1: A young MMA cage fighter in Hong Kong is recruited into SHIELD after it's revealed that his fights were rigged by the Si Fan triad for reasons that he can't even comprehend. It turns out that he's related to most of their leadership and now that he's working with SHIELD as an undercover agent, he must dismantle the Si Fan from within... assuming that he can manage to do so without the ever watchful ex-HYDRA agent Tony Masters catching him. Assisted by two former SHIELD agents (Mockingbird and Lance Hunter), Shang-Chi must choose between loyalty to family and his duty to SHIELD.

Ghost Rider Season 1: After the events of Agents of SHIELD: Season 4, Robbie Reyes is now bonded to Eli Morrow while Johnny Blaze's curse has returned to him. Both hoping to find the man who they feel is responsible for their present situation, they bond over a shared predicament. Johnny takes on the role of Robbie's mentor while Robbie assists Johnny with his revenge upon the man who once critically injured his father-in-law. Drake Shannon's soul must be harvested for Johnny to ever achieve any level of peace.

Punisher Season 3: Again, never seen Season 1 so I can't speculate yet.

Elektra Season 2: Elektra heads to Tokyo to discover who her birth parents are and along the way fights former friend turned agent of the Hand Nina McCabe.

She-Hulk Season 1: After being injured and saved by a blood transfusion from her cousin. Jen Walters becomes a super-strong lawyer in a legal sitcom that's basically Ally McBeal with superpowers. She needs to juggle her daily life with the fact that her skin is now green and she manages to break everyday items without trying. And somebody named Mary McPherren now wants to fight her just to prove she's stronger.

Blade Season 1: When a woman named Rachel Van Helsing informs the Nightstalkers that Vlad the Impaler is the leader of all vampires worldwide, Eric Brooks doesn't take her very seriously and believes that she just read some Bram Stoker and engaged in a crazy delusion because her last name was Van Helsing and ships her off to see Doc Samson. It's a story too unbelievable for even a team of seasoned paranormal investigators, despite the fact that two of them are vampires themselves. Only when Eric learns that she's telling the truth does he begin to learn the truth about his curse as one of the undead and his connection to Dracula will change his life forever. Based heavily on Marv Wolfman's Tomb of Dracula and Dan Chichester's Nightstalkers.

Defenders Season 3: Adaptation of Shadowland. Matt Murdoch has now joined The Hand after suffering multiple unspeakable tragedies only to learn that he is a Black Sky which makes him a vessel for The Beast. It's up to the Heroes For Hire to team up with Elektra, Punisher, She-Hulk and Moon Knight to save him from himself.

There you go. What I'd do. This is assuming that Iron Fist and Defenders both get renewed and another network won't take Ghost Rider and Blade series.

Avengers Academy is my favorite young hero team from both Marvel and DC. Don't want to see them turn into whatever that Cloak and Dagger show is trying to be though. If we could get an animated show of them in the tone of Young Justice would be pretty rad. Even if it's not counted as canon to the MCU, I'd still be all over it.

I say Blade.
Get Aldis Hodge as Blade

1. Can he do a British accent?

2. Does he have martial arts experience (particularly swordfighting)?

3. Can he play the sax?

That's what matters to me with Blade. I keep drawing blanks on who should play him.

Like, the casting call should read

[name starting with E] Black British. 31-37. Hard-nosed private detective. Must have swordfighting experience and be able to play the saxophone.

I'm fine with Blade in a show, as long as that show is "Nightstalkers", and he's changed from "half vampire" to "monster hunting Batman". ;)

I'm fine with Blade in a show, as long as that show is "Nightstalkers", and he's changed from "half vampire" to "monster hunting Batman". ;)

Why not both? I'd rather he be a saxophone-playing, sunglasses-wearing private detective who specializes in fighting vampires despite being a half-vampire himself with the Nightstalkers at his side (Rachel Van Helsing, Hannibal King, Quincy Harker, Taj Nital and Frank Drake). Dracula would be the main antagonist for Season 1.

Make the soundtrack all Dixieland jazz and traditional blues. After seeing how Marvel studios got Luke Cage to sound how it should, Blade really needs some BB King and Louis Armstrong and whoever plays him needs to be capable of playing the sax.

I hope that the casting call looks like this.

[Ernie] - 34-38. Male. Black British or capable of doing a Cockney accent. Must have stage combat experience. Must be able to play saxophone. Main cast.

[Raquel] - 21-24. White female. Descendant of a legendary vampire hunter. Strong, driven and willing to learn new things. Main cast.

[Homer] - 37-42. Any race. Male. A man dealing with a debilitating illness who struggles with his addiction despite being a great detective capable of seeing patterns where others don't. Main cast.

[Quentin] - 73-85. Any race. Male. An older man who has been a paranormal investigator for decades and is ready to pass on the torch. Recurring.

[Tim] - 43-47. South Asian or Pacific Islander. An Indian immigrant who left his homeland to come to America. Devout Sikh. Must know English sign language. Recurring.

[Farrel] - 25-31. Any race. Male. A genius inventor who can create anything. Main cast.

[Vince] - 41-44. White male, preferably Eastern European or of Eastern European descent. Wise yet intimidating. Leads an underground organization of highly influential people. Long-haired, muscular and intimidating. Recurring.

That's my ideal Blade cast for Season 1.

Moon Knight would be my no.1. She Hulk could be very interesting if done right. And they may as well do Elektra as it would be an easy fit.

Give me an Elektra series after this. She's such a joy to watch and has such a fun personality... or at least she did in Daredevil. Who knows, it could come back!

Here are my wants for the trailer music for some possible series

Elektra: Lady in Red - Chris De Burgh

[YT]Vt2YIpZWBqA[/YT]

Ghost Rider: Messe Noire - Behemoth

[YT]6eq2wgakP5Y[/YT]

Blade: The Thrill Is Gone - BB King

[YT]oica5jG7FpU[/YT]

Moon Knight: Dig It - Skinny Puppy

[YT]CDKkRSUrTd8[/YT]

She-Hulk: Woman - Kesha (Clean Version)

[YT]MYm_YYt3AEI[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread