X-men V/S Batman The Animated series.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
Which of these cartoons from the comic world was the best animated series. Marvel 90's X-men versus the DC's Batman the animated series. To be honest these were some of my favorite tv cartoons ever next to The Original He-man and Transformers cartoons. Batman looked to be based off of Batman the movie which was a mush cooler aspect then the first batman and robin cartoon that appeared on Scooby Doo. X-men had some of the best x-men characters and stories in the 75 episode series.
So which one was the best X-Men or Batman the animated series.

As far as the ultimate best...I have no idea. X-Men to me was just a moving comic book and was the reason I got back into reading the comics, Batman TAS was just another cartoon, don't get me wrong I loved it still watch it on Boomerang. I mainly watched it just to see how different Marvel was from DC...and man are they.

I prefer Batman for the writing and animation:up: , but watched X-Men for Wolvie purposes:O . I think the overall better cartoon was Batman for the stories. I am so rambling right now...need food.

Wrong Forum

this is Anime, not Animation. This is japanese stuff:confused:

and B:TAS for the win:up:

^Agreed.

And B:TAS beats X-Men, even though it isn't by very much.

X-men was great and so was batman great animation great storys. Hard to decide.

BTAS! By far the greatest Batman show EVAH!!!!!!

hard one.if you go by the better show it has to be btas thats is the reason im so into comics,but if you go by just fighting the x-men because there so many if then for batman,but if he can beat supes i'll bet he can beat a couple of x-men.haha hard one.

I like both but I was turned off by all the restrictions in Spider-man

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"