• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nicholson and Keaton at Haiti Fundraiser

BatmanEVH

Van Halen fan
Reaction score
I knew that Jack Nicholson and Michael Keaton would be doing the phones. So nice to see them, "reunited" for a good cause.

96030757.jpg

I guarantee you that's Keaton on the right.

I can tell it's Keaton because of the ears. Honest.

Thats definitely Michael. But I think the guy on the left is James Garner,not Jack Nicholson. I could be wrong though.:cwink:

James Garner LOL

that's definitely Nicholson and Keaton with Tim Robbins in the center.

Tim Robbins is all kinds of awesome!

Indeed he is not only did he star in 2 of my all time favorite "bad" movies (Howard the Duck and Fraternity Vacation) but he also starred in two of the greatest 3 word titled movies ever (The Hudsucker Proxy and The Shawshank Redemption). Not to mention he also directed another one of the greatest 3 word titled movies ever (Dead Man Walking).

I always thought he would've actually made an interesting Joker back in those Burton Batman movie days. I could definitely see him as the Joker from Hamm's first draft but I could never quite see Nicholson portraying THAT Joker. He'd even make an interesting Edward Nigma in the Nolan Batman universe methinks.

Only the awesomness of Tim Robbins could bring Batman and Joker together, I'm always curious as to what celebrities talk about with each other, sports, cars, current events, women?

im sure that they remembered their jingle: " have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" ;)

Thats definitely Michael. But I think the guy on the left is James Garner,not Jack Nicholson. I could be wrong though.:cwink:

Naw.. Jim Rockford- James Garner??, he recently passed away.

James Garner hasnt died...he's standing right there on the photo,opposite Michael Douglas and Tim Rice.:woot:

"I may have personally caused this earthquake in Haiti just for this moment, but man is it worth it. Somebody fire up the Prince music! It's time for Batman and Robbins to take on the Joker!"
-Tim Robbins

:awesome:

I just had a vision of Jack and Keaton one on side looking at Bale and Ledger on the other. Too bad it'll never happen. :(

Do you think they made out afterwards?

You can totally tell that Robbins is the unwanted third wheel in that conversation. :woot:

Naw.. Jim Rockford- James Garner??, he recently passed away.

James Garner's not dead.

Don't worry, I did that once, too. Back when BB came out, someone on some board (maybe this one) was complaining how "wrong" the movie was, with one point being that no Alfred is as good as Michael Gough. Somewhere I had heard that he had died, so I mentioned that. That person said that he knew he was dead, too :oldrazz:, so we were both idiots.

I don't think Gough's ever gonna die...

He was an awesome Alfred, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"