• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

World Now that Thor's been banished from Asgard , what next?

Fantasyartist

Civilian
Reaction score
Estranged from his mortal confreres in the Avengers due to the Civil War and now banished from Asgard, what next for the Thunder God?

Thor's not estranged from anybody other than Iron Man, really.

What he does on Earth is anyone's guess right now. I could see him finding some clue that Sif is still alive and devoting his time to finding her. I could see him moving back to New York as Blake so that Blake could be with Jane Foster. Or I could see him ramping up his involvement with Doctors Without Borders again and traveling the world, encountering the Asgardian monsters Loki manipulated him into freeing a while back. There's no shortage of possibilities for what Thor could do.

I still want to know what'll happen to BRB if he helps Thor. He IS an honorary Asgardian and was acting king during Ragnarok.

It seems Bill will be out in space for a while, so it shouldn't really be an issue for the time being.

I would like to see Thor become more instrumental in Dark Reign...which I think he will once he discovers Doom and Loki are in cahoots.

That may be one of the things involving the Siege of Asgard crossover event.
I'm hoping Thor, Warriors Three and Sif are the main characters.
It'll be interesting to find out where Clor/Ragnarok comes in. I know he can't compare to thor's power but Right NOW Thor's hammer is damaged it'd be intersting to see if Thor steals Clor's hammer. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"