Odin's Fury's Art

Odin's Fury

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey all...

I've been a long time visitor on the boards, and really enjoyed everyone's art. So I finally broke down and joined. Here's something I finished tonight. It's a re-design of Aqua Teen Hungerforce. enjoy....

aquateen.jpg

i hate that show with a burning passion...but your drawing is cool

i love that show but then again i am a freak so. but nice art it is like the ATHF in the year 3000

Welcome in Odin, very good first entry:up::)

Odin's Fury said:
Hey all...

I've been a long time visitor on the boards, and really enjoyed everyone's art. So I finally broke down and joined. Here's something I finished tonight. It's a re-design of Aqua Teen Hungerforce. enjoy....

aquateen.jpg

GL.jpg

I was thinking that almost all Green Lanterns are humanoid, so I was thinking about some new possibilities in the new Corps.
The fish is pretty self explanatory. It's a fish. =P
The guy with the balloons would protect a gas giant, or some other planet without much or any land. It floats on bubbles of hydrogen. Kind of like the trees in Titan A.E. if you've ever seen that.
I thought the flower would use the ring to carry around its own supply of soil and nutrients.
The weird series of dots is a colony of insects which join together into one conciousness.

I'm gonna color these when I get a chance to make em a lil' more clear.

Danke for all comments!

Already posted this in the GL thread I started, but I liked it alot, so here it is again...

here's another one
Wally West is Green Lantern.

flashGL.jpg

In this case Wally is not a Flash. In the original telling of the Flash origin, both Barry and Wally suffered similar accidents. Which honestly, could almost never happen. Hell, both instances involved lightning strikes, which are rare enough as it is. Anyway, Wally does not become Kid Flash. But he does admire his Uncle Barry, and always wishes he could be like him. When Hal Jordan dies, along with the rest of the Corps, the last Gaurdian, knowing of Barry's friendship with Hal, asks hi mto choose a suitable succesor. He chooses Wally. While Wally does not have super speed per se, he uses the ring as if he does out of respect for his Uncle.

hellboy.jpg

Hellboy.

I wanted to play around with some extreme proportion, and I kind of liked the results.

thats cool man. you got s much better handle on the inks than i do. thats why i tend not to try it. and i love the avatar

hellboy-ruff.jpg

another hellboy WIP. I'm not sure who I should have him punching, so I left it blank for now. any suggestions?

I like your ideas about the GL corps.. They do need more alien-like forms.. Not neccessairly following the traits of mammal's anatomy.. head, arms, legs, backbone... Etc.. Keep up the good work!

Hellboy's hooves look more like Ninja Turtle toes, but otherwise rad.

The thing with hellboy's feet is that they are regular human feet with hoove like fronts, so just draw a regular foot and make the front half split in two pieces

Yeah I know. I was just trying something different. I was reading wierd tales and the artists in there had some really different looks, so I just had this idea to make these two big seperate toes, almost like claws, rather than the norm split foot look. But hey, I might change it back, It is much more rounded (i realize now turtle like) than I meant it to be.

Thanks for the comments!

I havent read any of the wierd tales books, are they any good?

I like them a lot overall. Each TPB has a few stories I could do without, but each mostly has good ones. I think a "best of" collection would probably be really kick ass.

I want to buy the two wierd tales trades and the two BPRD trades I don't own, but they are so expensive!

Amazon.com buddy. Amazon.com. I have "The Dead" in my hands right now. So you'll forgive me if I leave and enjoy.

the dead was excellent. Anything that leaves Mike Mignola's mind is brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"