The Force Awakens *OFFICIAL* Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those posters are beautiful. Probably only second to Drew Struzan as far as Star Wars posters go.

Finally got to take some pics of my Kylo Ren outfit in full (didn't forget the belt this time :hehe:) Also made some alterations which made it so much easier to wear.

Best part of the night was a guy driving by who parked and started geeking out for a pic with me :funny:, pretty awesome and he made my night as much as I may have made his.

Cq0ZnBF.jpg

YLf8kg6.jpg

JHXzYj4.jpg

KhqDj0Z.jpg

Then I also took a random Borderlands 2 pic later on since my friend and I both took Borderlands inspired pics with Nerf guns ha.

BolOB91.jpg

and for those unfamiliar with Borderlands

lddZJ8x.jpg

Finally got to take some pics of my Kylo Ren outfit in full (didn't forget the belt this time :hehe:) Also made some alterations which made it so much easier to wear.

Best part of the night was a guy driving by who parked and started geeking out for a pic with me :funny:, pretty awesome and he made my night as much as I may have made his.

Cq0ZnBF.jpg

YLf8kg6.jpg

JHXzYj4.jpg

KhqDj0Z.jpg

Then I also took a random Borderlands 2 pic later on since my friend and I both took Borderlands inspired pics with Nerf guns ha.

BolOB91.jpg

and for those unfamiliar with Borderlands

lddZJ8x.jpg

What did you do to get your lightsabre to look less like a johnson?

^ :hehe:

They are cool photos though, JaD. The costume/'saber look great now it's all completed. :up:

Boo to the above photos. They lack a certain kind of... edge.

Are you saying he needs advice on taking good photos? I guess maybe he could use... a tip.

I'm saying these photos could include something... meatier.

Good Job JaD! Now all you need is a hot Daisy Ridley look-a-like to go up against.

Does anyone know what's going on with Ezra Bridger figures?

Supposedly, they released one without his helmet on, and off to his side in the box. They have also released another, helmet on, same contents as the first. Apparently, the version with the helmet off is "rare" according to some people, and selling for considerably more than the masked version.

I was lucky, I managed to find one today, only one at the store, front of the rack. But I'm confused what is going on with this particular figure.

On the plus, getting that, I managed to get a Black Series Snowtrooper Commander, too.

The Force FX Kylo Ren saber looks way too neat and tidy. I think they should have done something to make it a little more accurate. Whether it had been with the way it was lit or the shape of the blades themselves I think it could have been better. Cool getup though.

^ I agree, they could have done a flame like effect with the plastic similar to those plastic flame like led candle light bulbs. give the blade more of a texture rather than being so Smooth

12194198_1637019739904407_663080311_o.jpg

12190333_1637019749904406_1230054772_o.jpg

12192789_1637019759904405_1424552346_o.jpg

And also Spider-man. :o

^ And just why the hell are The Goblet of Fire and The Deathly Hallows missing from that collection in the background? :argh:

^ And just why the hell are The Goblet of Fire and The Deathly Hallows missing from that collection in the background? :argh:

Goblet of Fire is on my desk at the moment flattening something out, Deathly Hallows is the taller one at the end. I got the American version when it came out as I liked the cover more at the time.

Studio Halloween party today :woot:, pretty fun and it made my day to see a mini-Vader running around. Of course I had to show my respect to him. Then my colleague had a Chewbacca jacket-thing going on too which was cool.

ccYk8XG.jpg

Y4c9wUl.jpg

gIl40T1.jpg

Went looking for the new 6" Black Series figures and only seen Chewie and Finn at two TRU's so far.

Saw Phasma for 60-80 bucks the other weekend at a toycon. :whatever: Eh, I'll just wait for her and Kylo Ren to arrive at TRU over here.

If you wanna get prude about it, yes.

Bit disappointed to see December's Tsum Tsum wave is Winnie the Pooh, I was hoping for TFA. I guess that'll probably be January then.

Movie popcorn bucket and soda cups
http://i0.wp.com/**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/TFA-POPCORN-1.jpg
http://**************.net/2015/11/the-force-awakens-soda-cups-and-popcorn-buckets-hitting-theaters/

i'm guessing the super collectors will be collecting these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"