Official TV Spots Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excel

O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay
Reaction score
Let's make this the place to find the TV spots as they premier. Include when you see a TV spot, I.E.

Random Poster said:
Saw TV spot #4 with Live! with kelly and Michael

TV Spot 1
[YT]bMPlzxQMWb4[/YT]

Debuted in the 3rd Q of the NCAA Basketball Championship as April 8th, 2013.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

TV Spot 2

TV Spot 3

TV Spot 4

TV Spot 5

TV Spot 6

TV Spot - Wal Mart

TV Spot - Twizzlers

TV Spots Soldier of Steel

Last edited:
Good idea, :up: , also good that we include where and when we see them I think, lol.

We need to keep track of this. ;)

Let's make this the place to find the TV spots as they premier. Include when you see a TV spot, I.E.

TV Spot 1
[YT]bMPlzxQMWb4[/YT]

Debuted in the 3rd Q of the NCAA Basketball Championship as April 8th, 2013.

Sorry just had to but it was the 2nd half of the NCAA Basketball Championship.

I also noticed there was a little difference in the way he said the "What do you think" speech at the end. Yes, I know that the "he was convinced" part wasn't in there and that's not what I'm talking about. It just sounds like it was another take because it just sounds different, to me, than what we heard in the trailer.

Yeah. I have a confession to make. I've replayed those whole 2 seconds of Henry speaking over and over and over...:O

Me too... In that short scene Henry looks really sad and confused

I also noticed there was a little difference in the way he said the "What do you think" speech at the end. Yes, I know that the "he was convinced" part wasn't in there and that's not what I'm talking about. It just sounds like it was another take because it just sounds different, to me, than what we heard in the trailer.
Maybe. I don't hear a noticeable difference. Whoever cut it might've had access to different dailies/dailies selects, though. Or, it could just be the way it was cut. Considering how much stuff they jammed into this spot, they obviously had to up-cut the dialogue a lot, and maybe had to time compress most or all of it. That could account for why it sounds different.

I really didn't like the TV spot....it seemed to fast paced and poorly cut. Like they tried to cram too much into 30 seconds

The excitement level for this movie is at an all time high. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, WB.

Anyone have a new link to the 3rd tv spot? It's not showing in the link above.

Excellent NextNolan! Thanks! I think I found another:

[YT]4Wnrse7H7kU[/YT]

:woot:

It's kind of funny how the last two shots are edited together in that spot. Like Superman's taking off toward Earth to go catch...himself.

when did that air>? with what?

That shot of him rocketing past the line of smoke is def. from superman returns...

0:22 is definitely when Pa Kent dies. Looks like the tornado part.

Love this shot.
image0013.png

The shot where he takes off flying towards earth looks weird but other than that everything else looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"