Comics Official X-FORCE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs to kill Hope's cult. Hope herself isn't bad. I've loved her ever since she, Cable, and Hope Sr. were on the run.

Nah, Hope made people turn on my boy Bishop. I can't wait till she turns even and he comes back to kill her for good

...and kill Hope :o
Boooooo! Hope's one of the best new characters to come out ofthe last 5 years.

Marvel doesnt seem to care much for Rachel. That was Alons's official answer when asked about her 2 months ago.

And swinging out to space, tunasammiches asked "Any major plans for Rachel Summers/Grey???"

Alonso: Right now she's cultivating a space garden. She has wonderfully ripe space-tomatoes.
I busrsted out laughing when I read that. I dont expect to see her anytime soon

Nah, Hope made people turn on my boy Bishop. I can't wait till she turns even and he comes back to kill her for good
Bishop caused people to turn on himself. The girl was a baby and did nothing to him. He could have handled things alot differently

One question I've heard a few times when shooting the crap about time travel is, "If you went back to when Hitler was just a baby, would you kill him in his crib?" My answer is no. I know how his life turned out, and there are a million things I could do to stop him from going down the path that led to his taking over of Germany.

If Bishop thought the Mutant Messiah was going to wreck the world, he could've changed the course of her life. If it was something uncontrollable that had to do with her powers, Bishop could've stolen Beast's sample of the mutant cure instead of the nano-sentinel tech he used to attack the mansion.

123_Uncanny_X_Force_4.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #4
Written by RICK REMENDER
Penciled by JEROME OPEÑA
Cover by ESAD RIBIC
“THE APOCALYPSE SOLUTION,” PART FOUR
It all comes down to this! To stop him from bending all reality to his will X-Force must kill Apocalypse. But at a terrible cost. The final set piece: lovers positioned against each other, old friendships irreparably shattered, and the future of the Marvel Universe forever twisted. The story X-fans will be discussing for years to come, the conclusion that will change one character evermore!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

This is FAKE but I would so love it if Marvel gave us this mini

2ryrmm8.png

X-MEN: HOMECOMING (1 of 4)
An UNCANNY X-FORCE TIE-IN
Written by RICK REMENDER
Penciled by MIKE CHOI
“HOMECOMING” PART ONE
Finally, the moment you've been waiting for; Havok, Polaris and Rachel Grey come home! Last mentioned by their former Starjammer teammates that they had returned to Earth, but where have they been and why have they not resurfaced until now? Could Apocalypse be responsible for their disseapearance or is it something more sinister? You won't want to miss this vital story as it ties in to the explosive Uncanny X-force saga!

Last edited:
prv6767_cov.jpg

prv6767_pg1.jpg

prv6767_pg2.jpg

prv6767_pg3.jpg

prv6767_pg4.jpg

prv6767_pg5.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #2

STORY BY Rick Remender
ART BY Jerome Opena
COVER BY Esad Ribic
PUBLISHER: Marvel Comics
COVER PRICE: $3.99
RELEASE DATE: Wed, November 17th, 2010

X-Force’s mission has gone horribly wrong and the return of Apocalypse is nigh! The team has been scattered across the Blue Area of the Moon and EVA has been terribly wounded at the hands of the Last Horsemen. This could be the end of X-Force and they haven’t even completed their first mission!

The old X-Force was a covert team but still considered X-Men with a code name. Is this new X-Force still considered X-Men or a separate team like the original Cable/Cannonball led teams were?

Thanks.

Hornet.

More than half the team consists of X-men, but I dont think they are considered a sub-team of the X-men bc Cyclops doesnt know about them nor has sanctioned them as a team. These days, the final say seems to go on him and if and when X-force becomes known, I dont see him claming them.

X-Force is Wolverine's team of X-Men, they are X-Men.

plus they have cute glowy x's on there uniforms LOL

Hey, its Holocaust! They're probably gonna end up making him a grunt arnt they

UXFORCE005_cov_col.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #5
Written by RICK REMENDER
Art & Cover by ESAD RIBIC
There are innumerable and varying potential futures awaiting mankind. Between them exists only one constant: The rise of the Deathloks! Seeded in our present they grow, a time virus spreading across all possibilities, infiltrating the fate of mankind. One thing stands in their way; a man who shouldn’t exist. They come in waves, an army of time displaced Deathlok troopers made from Earth’s greatest warriors; Captain America, Spider-Man, Elektra, Cyclops, Venom, The Thing, Bullseye--all soldiers in the army of Deathlok. All operating under one directive: Fantomex must die! The hottest book on the stands just gets hotter as fan favorite writer Rick Remender (Punisher, Fear Agent) is joined by superstar artist Esad Ribic (Wolverine, Loki)!

prv7045_cov.jpg

prv7045_pg1.jpg

prv7045_pg2.jpg

prv7045_pg3.jpg

prv7045_pg4.jpg

prv7045_pg5.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #2

STORY BY Rick Remender
ART BY Jerome Opena
COLORS BY Dean White
LETTERS BY VC - Cory Petit
COVER BY Esad Ribic
PUBLISHER: Marvel Comics
COVER PRICE: $3.99
RELEASE DATE; Wed, November 24th, 2010

“THE APOCAYLPSE SOLUTION,” PART 2

The X-Force are in deep trouble. Stranded in the Blue Area of the moon at the hands of the Last Horsemen, EVA decimated, the team scattered, diseased and terribly injured, the situation is beyond hopeless. Ozymandias and the Akkaba Society are a step closer to instigating a new age. Apocalypse is ascending. X-Force is down, outmanned and without aid. That’s it – someone’s going feral.

But they transformed him using Apoc DNA. I feel like they should follow up on it. Neither Chamber or Decibel.

Which one? There are three pics that show her tush. What's wrong with it?

The one where Wolvie says "Bets" I don't know it looks like a out of shape tush, or maybe its the way the panties/ shorts fit I don't know, I just don't like it.

Looks like a nice round muscular tush me. :p Wish mine looked like that.

prv7218_cov.jpg

prv7218_pg1.jpg

prv7218_pg2.jpg

prv7218_pg3.jpg

prv7218_pg4.jpg

prv7218_pg5.jpg

prv7218_pg6.jpg

prv7218_pg7.jpg

Uncanny X-Force #3

Story by Rick Remender
Art by Jerome Opena
Colors by Dean White
Letters by VC - Cory Petit
Cover by Esad Ribic
Publisher Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Wed, December 15th, 2010

“THE APOCAYLPSE SOLUTION,” PART 3
Uncanny X-Force versus Apocalypse’s Last Horsemen to the death! With their target within striking distance the team separate in hopes that one of them might infiltrate the Akkaba stronghold and assassinate Apocalypse. However, breaking apart has left them vulnerable, and one member pays a heavy toll for the strategy. Will a member of the team die to stop Apocalypse? Or will the price be heavier still?

Oh gosh! It's so awful! It's so horrible! Agggggggggghhhhhh.

</X-Men fan>

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"