Old posts?

The Shape

In the shadows
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do you go back and find a person's really old posts? Like the oldest posts that exist? The way I see it, you can ony go back to the person's last 500 posts. Let's say I want to find some of my old posts that I know are in threads that havent been deleted. Is there any way to find them without manually searching through a million threads?

Can anyone help?

*points down* sure, if you want to wade through here

Thanks, I never even knew that archive existed. But there's no way to search for old posts by a specific poster?

Go find a post made by that user, click on his/her name, and click on "Find more Post By This User."

Go find a post made by that user, click on his/her name, and click on "Find more Post By This User."

re-read his first post

You can only go back 500 posts

No, theShape. You can't use search in archives

little off topic. but why do you wanna look at your oldest post?

little off topic. but why do you wanna look at your oldest post?
Some people want to see how their opinions and posting style have changed over the years......:ninja:

On a related note, some mod needs to find and unlock the original ORGANICS SUCK thread. I refuse to believe that it's been deleted forever. :cmad:

I remember when you used to be able to search people by their aim sn's, join date, etc.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"