• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

OMFG--Kill It!!! Burn it with Fire!!!!!! - Part 1

This is a wolf spider carrying her babies. The sparkles are their eyes.

This is a wolf spider carrying her babies. The sparkles are their eyes.

I generally catch spiders with my hands and toss them out back. This one would probably be about max size. Anything bigger would be a candidate for a paper towel.

At a guess? Clearing of Asian Wasp nest or stopping a hive from forming.

Also I think they may be using some kind of pheromones to make them docile and less aggressive and prone to stinging as I've seen that before though the suits indicates they are not taking any chances.

Asian Wasp are a real threat. They are as big as a human thumb if not larger. Their jaws easily rip flesh, they can sting multiple times unlike bees and their venom is insanely destructive and painful. Oh and if you have the bad luck to come across one and swat it, killing it will release a pheromone from it dying which will call the hive over to kill whatever is nearby or has that scent.

A truly frightening species that has made inroads in the States the last few years.

anyone trying to quit coffee?...
upload_2021-10-2_22-24-36.png
... your welcome lol

With all the caffeine that little guy absorbed that house is going to be fly free and full of webs in no time.

Who knew fungus was so evil, lol. :p

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"