• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG! My sister in law asked my parents for $5000 ( and they just got $20, 000 inherit

im going to smother you to death with my next period, LICK ME!!!
ExorcistRegan3.jpg

you should have used that $20,000 for a sex change operation tranny

cross dresser & tranny are 2 different things...... just like the trailer trash park you live in & the meth lab next door.

Holly Goodhead: its a GOOD thing they make those pants with teh S t r e t c h waistbands, eh! Your so fat that when you step on the scale, it sez 1 at a time!

LOL

your so fat Holly that when you went to the beach, greenpeace tried to drag you back into the water!

Trailer trash park is for white ppl (no offence other white ppl who may be reading this)

holly isnt fat, she's actually hott, but you're gay so i guess she'd be ugly to you

If by hot you mean that when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals." ... then yeah,

Yea, i remember that contest, this guy won
bf03.jpg

Deathlok2001 said:
My glasses are very cool. Even my students like em. 1 grade 11 girl wanted to know where i got them. I told her they are hand made from France. I am out!
You are not your glasses.

Wait, Deathlok has stsudents? Im calling Alberta's school board.

Darthphere said:
Wait, Deathlok has stsudents? Im calling Alberta's school board.
He's a teacher? :huh: :huh: Well that's Canada for you.

My glasses are very cool. Even my students like em. 1 grade 11 girl wanted to know where i got them. I told her they are hand made from France. I am out!

So your aim in life is to impress 11 year olds?

1035672590_iquizjesus.gif

:o

Actually, Deathlok being a teacher just ups the creepy level of his comments in the Debra Lafave thread ten fold. Im going to have to make a long distance call.

The fact that Deathlok is a teacher who is instructing his nations future, is disturbing and heartbreaking. Unless he teaches home economics or is female gym teacher. Maybe he goes into their locker rooms and tries on their clothes when their girls are out in class.

Erzengel said:
The fact that Deathlok is a teacher who is instructing his nations future, is disturbing and heartbreaking. Unless he teaches home economics or is female gym teacher. Maybe he goes into their locker rooms and tries on their clothes when their girls are out in class.

I find the possible sex offender undertones of some of the things he's said far more disturbing, but maybe that's just me :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"