The Avengers On the re-awakening of Cap.

Godsfireworks

Arch Duke of Anemone
Reaction score
Alright, so we all know CA was being held in New York for recovery. Well as I saw the Avengers trailer and saw that the Stark Tower was in New York. Is it possible he was being held in the Stark tower? Maybe Shield brought him there so that Tony could help unfreeze him and then monitor him during the recovery process? just a thought.

I don't think Stark and SHIELD are buddy-buddy. The previous IM movies have emphasized the clashes between Stark and Fury....I sincerely doubt Tony would let SHIELD set up shop in his corporate HQ (and, presumably, his penthouse suite).

it was a SHIELD office building, they have many of them, hell they had one in Iron Man 1.

I don't think Stark and SHIELD are buddy-buddy. The previous IM movies have emphasized the clashes between Stark and Fury....I sincerely doubt Tony would let SHIELD set up shop in his corporate HQ (and, presumably, his penthouse suite).

I could see Tony letting SHIELD use his tower if it was to unfreeze one of his father's creations.

Though, I doubt it was Stark Tower. Like everyone else has said, it's probably just a SHIELD building.

I really hope they show Cap frozen and when they unfreeze him,, do you think this will be included in the movie?

he was held at SHIELD in the comics(Ultimates) at the Triskelion and broke out, they probably will do the same.

I really hope they show Cap frozen and when they unfreeze him,, do you think this will be included in the movie?

I doubt it. The audience already knows that Cap is in the present time, there's no use in retreading that point.

I think it would be useful because maybe we can see the formation of Nick Furys idea for the Avenger Initiative. Also it would just place the events of the Captain America. Its very possibly that Rogers was awake when Tony was kidnapped overseas. Maybe Rogers is the leader of the team simply because he had been prepping for it ever since Iron Man.

I think it would be useful because maybe we can see the formation of Nick Furys idea for the Avenger Initiative. Also it would just place the events of the Captain America. Its very possibly that Rogers was awake when Tony was kidnapped overseas. Maybe Rogers is the leader of the team simply because he had been prepping for it ever since Iron Man.

The general consensus is that Cap's revival takes place during IM2. Reason being that the Times Square epilogue in CA:TFA features a video billboard that advertises the Stark Expo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"