Revenge of the Fallen One on one fights you want to see in the sequel.

Yeah i would like to see Megatron fighy Starscream because he noticed some "things" about Starscream.:wow:

And i would like to see Optimus Prime/ Bumblebee/Hotrod fight Devastator.

Yeah Bumblebee should fight Barricade again because probally he's just knocked out. Maybe he runs away before the military finds him. Then he makes his ultimate revenge on BumbleBee!!!!!! And this time he knows how to fight bumblebee so he's gonna get TOUGH!!!!

Then Megatron fights Starscream but doesn't kill Starscream and then fights Prime! :woot:

Uh, yeah, sure, whatever.

Anyway, if Megatron is to fight Starscream, I want to see a badass fight & not a short brawl.

Other than Optimus Prime I don't think any of the Autobots from the first movie could hang one on one against Starscream. He seemed to pretty much own Ironhide AND Ratchet in there little fight.

I want Megatron vs Starscream (I know Screamer will lose but it will be keeping with tradition)

.......i guess so:huh:

And the fight with Meg and Starscream should start when Megatron is repaired and finds out Starscream is trying to take over Megatron's job. Thats when Megatron gets pissed and fights starscream. Cuz Decepticons has no forgiveness :cmad:

whos ultra magnus is he strong?

Uh, yeah, sure, whatever.

Anyway, if Megatron is to fight Starscream, I want to see a badass fight & not a short brawl.

Dude can you stop being so rude to me? Ever since i talked about my idea of Transformers 2 you started be a real ***hole. Noone knows what is going to be in Transformers 2 because ITS ONLY 2007!!!!! It might come out at 2009 or 2010 and most info being leaked are fake anyways.

Yeah i guess so??? im drawing this homemade comic thing and i might use Ultra magnus...is that the name??

yea sure thats the name. what homemade comic are you making, like a transformer comic or ur just using his name.

A Transformers 2 comic xD Its not like a OFFICIAL comic but it's just for fun over the vacation. Im starting page 1 :woot: It's gonna be colored by Adobe Photoshop CS2 or Corel Painter.

cool. i would make my own comic if i knew how to draw but i cant.

why dont you just make your own comic or something. cuz i think its better if you start ur own comic or something.

i did make some of my own comics tha are not transformers related but Transformers 2 isnt out yet and it's a good chance for me to make up some story for Transformers 2 using some characters people want. That's why i joined this board xD Go to Cybertron Topic on Transformers and go to Transformers 2 Comic characters to see the drawings i had to practive to draw Bumblebee/optimus/hotrod.

I hope Ultra Magnus is in the sequel, he is really the only other Autobot who can fight Starscream or Megatron.

Optimus vs Megatron.
Prime was spanked like a b!tch in the first movie. they can show that the leader of the Autobots is stronger than that.

HEY GUYS OR SHOULD I SAY GAYS, I AM HAVING FUN WITH CLAIR BINETTE AND YOU FOOOOOLS CANT CAUSE YOU ARE ALL UP IN SYLAR:bh:

Optimus vs Megatron.
Prime was spanked like a b!tch in the first movie. they can show that the leader of the Autobots is stronger than that.

Yeah, i definately want to see a re-match were Prime can show what he is made of, have it in the desert, and have all of the Decepticons and Autobots watching, with no humans about, and let Prime kick a bit of ass.

HEY GUYS OR SHOULD I SAY GAYS, I AM HAVING FUN WITH CLAIR BINETTE AND YOU FOOOOOLS CANT CAUSE YOU ARE ALL UP IN SYLAR:bh:

Who is Sylar? As for the rest of your post :wow: WTF.

We didn't even get to see the full BB vs. Barricade fight in the first film. I'd be happy if they just let us finally see the full version. Icing on the cake would be to see a re-match in TF2.
And how about BB vs. Hot Rod in TF2.....the fight of jealousy over Sam's affections, lmao! J/K :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"