WandaVision Options for Season 2

NHawk19

insert witty comment
Reaction score
So the inevitable question that's going to come up after Fridays' release is what about Season 2? We know this show is due to feed right into Multiverse of Madness. After that though should there be a second season of this in some form? What form should it be in?

I'm voting for a second season with a different name. The WandaVision show was pretty specific to the format they decided to go with. I'd like to see more of these 2 explored but in a different format.

Its truly impossible to say, because it depends both on how this show ends, and how Dr Strange 2 ends. Things like "Is Vision still alive", "Where are the twins", and "What is the collected magical world currently doing" make a huge difference.

That said, I lean to "No", at least in the sense that there is no good reason to maintain the Sitcom Satire framing, and without that its not actually a sequel in any meaningful sense. A show where, say, Wanda and Vision raise their teenage super kids, that focuses on the complications of teenage superhuman life and upbringing and what it means for both generations? Could well be an awesome show, but its a *different* show, no season 2 of anything.

I don't think there will be a second season. This is just a bleed-in into Dr. Strange 2. Any other story that could come out of this depends on what happens to Wanda and Vision in the films, but Feige says there's no plans currently for anything more.

I don't expect a 2nd season and I'm quite fine with that.

there are so many stories for different characters in the MCU. It would be more important to have the talent of the showrunners in other projects

I'd like a second season because it's so interesting to watch Lizzie Olsen and Paul Bettany, and we don't get to spend enough time with them in the films.

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing another show starring Wanda of course, but a WandaVision season 2 isn't really in the card.

I can't see a second season myself. This was obviously all about creating the Scarlett Witch character as she is in the comics, and she'll probably be used as a main player in the future Avengers films, rather than appearing in another series like this.

I would love a second season (set after DS2) and instead of the sitcom format, just have it be The Adventures of Wanda and Vision. They make a great team and have such wonderful chemistry.

I'd be totally up for it since Paul Bettany's Vision has to be somewhere in the MCU.

Id be cool if we get one but i am fine with what we got. The story would have to be strong enough.

I've gotta go with a solid no on this one. If Wanda shows up again after Multiverse of Madness, she needs to be doing something else with someone else.

That said, the post post credit scene very much implies her children are alive - somehow and somewhere, so she's going to want to get them back.

A clear NO for a second season. After Doctor Strange 2 they can do another mini series with her, Vision (and the kids?), I dont want that this felt like movies and not oh Season 5 of something... And it would be better this way imo because you dont get the bridge between season 1 and season 2 without DS2.

They left the doors open for a second season and it will depend on how they deal with SW and Vision storylines moving forward. At this point in time i see little need for a season 2 though, as long as they connect the dots in the movies... but i'm sure they'll squeeze more seasons out of this.

It all depends on how things develop in the future and specially in DS2.

I'd love a second season because I'd want to see the continuing adventures of Wanda and Vision. It doesn't have to be exactly the same format as this.

But if they did want to revisit sitcoms and pay homage to different ones next time, it could be that next time Agatha traps Wanda and Vision in another sitcom reality and they have to find their way out or even realise that it's not real.

Lizzie Olsen is so fun and riveting to watch that I wouldn't want to never see her in a series again each week.

One thing I would like to see depending on who is still alive is the superhero family in action concept (with the kids by then more used to using their powers and pitching in) and all the trials and tribulations that entails along with lighter stuff. There would probably be a wider audience for that too outside of the hardcore.

I'm not opposed to another show or movie exploring the characters but, to me "WandaVision" is done because the television show reality Wanda created is done. But, of course, I'm hoping for a followup to Vision and looking forward to seeing Wanda in Doctor Strange.

They can give it a different title if they want (eg Vision and Scarlet Witch) but WandaVision has become the brand title that people have grown to know and love whether or not it refers to the television show reality. Plus it's probably easier to write a song with the syllables for "WandaVision" than "Vision and Scarlet Witch". Now "WandaVision" can simply refer to the relationship between Wanda and Vision rather than a play on television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"