• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Osama Bin Laden- saving all his love for....

Bin Laden: Oh I 'm finally get my chance to meet my dream woman. The most beautiful woman in the world with the voice of an Angel. Maybe I can convince her to run away with me and I'll even reform myself and become her record producer or some other honorable position...

(Henchman brings Whitney into the room)

Whitney: Get your hands off me muther F*****!

Bin Laden: What is the meaning of this Qasim?! I asked you to bring me Ms. Houston.

Henchman: But sir? It is.

Bin Laden: Nooo. That is a nasty azz crazy ****e!

Whitney: Oh HELL NO! NO YOU DID'AINT!! Bobby KICK HIS AZZ!!!

1) "Kola Boof" = intense name

2) Osama scheming to have Bobby Brown killed. LMWAO

Wilhelm-Scream said:
2) Osama scheming to have Bobby Brown killed. LMWAO

I'm actually on Osama's side on that one.

jag

maxwell's demon said:
i want to see them in the ring together, steel cage match.

My money's on the diabetic...Bobby would die of a heart attack (from all the cocaine) before the cage was shut.

Osama probably thought that The Bodyguard was a documentary and that Kevin Costner is Whitney's husband.

Mr Sparkle said:
My money's on the diabetic...Bobby would die of a heart attack (from all the cocaine) before the cage was shut.

Actually, i was thinking Bobby Brown should get a mountain of cocaine i his corner for the fight.

Osama should get a tiger.

That would be fun to watch :up: The tiger and the cocaine I mean....:o

I'm hoping the tiger would go snort the cocaine and completely lose it and eat both Brown and bin Laden and get them BOTH off the planet for us. I'm a positive thinker. :up:

jag

maxwell's demon said:
coked up tiger: the hero of the new world.

i like it.:up:

pdSTFFK0001.jpg

"cocaine....it's grrrrrrrrrrrreat!"

Isn't Tigger always coked up? Jumping all over the place like that... :confused:

Haha! That's brilliant, max! :up:

jag

For some reason I don't believe this. Not sure why...it just seems....out there. I'm guessing this woman is just trying to sell her book.

maxwell's demon said:
yknow, i was gonna add a "montana" to the end of tony's bib.
Why does Tony need a bib anyways?
Does he drool a lot?

Matt said:
For some reason I don't believe this. Not sure why...it just seems....out there. I'm guessing this woman is just trying to sell her book.
oh, like YOU'VE never been charmed by the plights of young Kevin as he pined for Winnie Cooper, or marvelled at the ingenuity of MacGyver?:rolleyes:

Who changed the title of my thread?

My title was a work of art and now I'm pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"