Our Flag Means Death / Taika Waititi / HBO Max

The new season is off to an INCREDIBLE start! Laughed, cried, the whole shebang.

And gosh this show is beautifully made! Coming off of the bland visuals from Ahsoka, I feel spoiled by how pretty this goofy gay pirate show is. Just incredible craftmanship. And also - these 3 episodes cement it as the best acting Taika has done since Boy.

Pirate Queen was a nice addition to the show too. Shake things up a bit.

All caught up with the 2nd season, and this might be Taika's best work yet.

Damn, did the powers that be over there hate Next Goal Wins that much or was this show just too expensive to produce? It's just a weird move for them to take another comedy series off the board after Barry wrapped up last year and with Curb Your Enthusiasm ending soon.

I thought the second season was a step down from the first, especially in the last few episodes, so I don't care as much as I did that it got cancelled. I'd probably watch another one if it were to find a new home, though.

Season 3 was going to be the last season according to the creator too.

Damn, did the powers that be over there hate Next Goal Wins that much or was this show just too expensive to produce? It's just a weird move for them to take another comedy series off the board after Barry wrapped up last year and with Curb Your Enthusiasm ending soon.
I guess Zaslaf has got to make room on the Max App for exciting shows like 90 Day Fiancé, Alaskan Bush People and Chopped. :o :furious:

I know it's satire but it feels almost too real. Especially the quotes from the actors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"