• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Gifted outfoX | The Gifted's ninth episode

Reaction score
the team develops a risky plan to help mutants who are in Sentinel Services’ custody. Reed (Stephen Moyer) reveals details to Andy (Percy Hynes White) and Lauren (Natalie Alyn Lind) about the Struckers’ family history that could prove to be a game-changer.

“The Gifted” airs 9pm/8c on FOX. Dec 4, 2017.

[YT]XzPH--Ts2g8[/YT]

2 weeks. gawd this is gonna be a stretch :thud:

Not really. You can watch Runaways' first three episodes while waiting.

Oh snap, Hellfire Club namedrop!!!

So this is still an alternate universe, right? But their Hellfire Club is still a thing.

Yup, Esme's still a *****.

Good thing Lorna and Marcos' room isn't filled with sharp, metal objects.

Crack his head on the urinal

Not a fun night :p

Wonder Twins activate!

The underground needs to be remodeled anyway.

Sooner or later, someone has to notice how Esme is just idling by during conversations.

Or she is one of the cuckoos didn't think about them. Still a good bet Emma Frost is around since she is connected to them.

Or she is one of the cuckoos didn't think about them. Still a good bet Emma Frost is around since she is connected to them.

Esme, one of the Cuckoos. Did you miss her name? Lol

Almost all of the main mutants out on the mission. Hope none of them end up captured.

I wondered when the little guys would return.

Wowsers. They really ramped things up towards the end. Part of me wanted Andy and Lauren to just say the hell with security and bring the house down, but that wouldn't be the smart play.

Bet Sage is happy she didn't have to be out in the field for this one, though.

Wow! Intense episode tonight! It's gonna be a long week.

I did not expect all of them to get captured. Now the stakes have been risen.

Looking at the preview for next week, it looks like Polaris' dream was some kind of premonition. Did Esme have something to do with that since she was outside the door?

I wouldn't be surprised. I wager that maybe us seeing John and Marcos imprisoned in her dream COULD be a misdirect and instead we get Andy, Lauren, Sonya and Clarice imprisoned for now instead. But maybe I'm just stretching that one.

This is one of those infiltration missions where you wish you had a Quicksilver. Like Logan said in Days of Future Past, he could get in anywhere.

The dream was created by Esme to motivate Polaris to go after the facility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"