Parks and Recreation - Part 2

Pretty much everyone got more attractive after the 1st season or 2. Leslie's hair looked distractingly awful to me in S2 especially, but after that it got much better, and Amy seemed to start aging backwards. I feel like a similar thing happened with Ann. And when Chris Pratt started getting into shape for Moneyball...:ilv:

Ron's just about the only one who didn't change, because you don't change perfection.

The best is how Michael Scott and Ari got hair plugs between s1 and s2 of The Office/Entourage.

I feel that's most TV series. Everyone always looks better as the show goes on. I don't know if they get a budget increase so they get better makeup, wardrobe, etc. but yeah that's what I usually notice.

It's Always Sunny kinda made fun of that with Fat Mac

I think at the beginning of a new TV show, the writers, actors and support staff are still trying to get a sense of who Character X is, how they would dress, how they would look if they were a real person, etc. As the show progresses, Character X becomes more concrete, and they can figure out different ways of adjusting their appearance over time, and their overall appearance becomes more refined.

Is the last season ever going to be uploaded to Netflix?

No idea but it's weird you ask today. I literally just finished rewatching the series today.

How long did it take for the last seasons of the Office and 30 Rock to upload to Netflix after that last season ended?

☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Ann Perkins!

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Chris Traeger!

(⌐■_■) Burt Macklin

The current revival trend that's happening really makes me wonder how long we have to wait before we get a season taking place during, like, Leslie or Ben's Presidential campaign or something.

Granted, Parks has only been gone two years now, and all the other stuff ended 26 (Twin Peaks), 20 (Roseanne), 15 (The X-Files), 11 (Will and Grace), 8 (Prison Break) years ago, but...

It only took 24 four years between it's series finale and Live Another Day, so you never know.

giphy.gif

Someone please tell me that for some weird BS religious reason, the Problematic Chris won't be able to be part of this.

Pratt is in, but I’m willing to put my issues aside for one night if it means getting Andy Dwyer back.
Ditto. As much as Chris bothers me now, I honestly couldn't imagine this without Andy. And hey, it's for a good cause.

I'm glad it's happening relatively quickly. Announcing a month out or so would have been excrutiating.

Still worth it tho. :o

Last I saw, Offerman was clean shaven. Wonder if that’ll be remarked upon. Like Ron had an unfortunate run-in with one of the Tammies.

Last I saw, Offerman was clean shaven. Wonder if that’ll be remarked upon. Like Ron had an unfortunate run-in with one of the Tammies.
They could go with a fake stache but Offerman looks like a dude who can grow facial hair just by concentrating hard enough. :o

So what will Larry/Barry/Jerry be called this time?

I feel out of the loop about this whole Chris Pratt thing, as well. What's happening?

Did he say something recently to make him “problematic”?

I feel out of the loop about this whole Chris Pratt thing, as well. What's happening?

He belongs to a church that is anti-LGBT (though he says that he personally isn't) and there are other past issues like animal neglect where he and his ex-wife abandoned their dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"