• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Paul Heyman is now The Wrestling Thread's Advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Punk/Bryan gets better focus tonight. Final sell before the big show anyway.

Watch, OTL fails on all levels but Punk and Bryan will get the blame.

Well, way to **** up a good idea of waiting a few weeks before bringing Heyman back. Should have just left it with HHH trying to cover it up and have Heyman come out in 2 weeks...

Oh well, this should be good at least.

Why 2 weeks?

It's YES time!

Cody vs Santino in a title vs title match at OTL?

Why 2 weeks?

I felt they should have drawn this out, teased it a little but more. Give the fans asking for more, see each week if Heyman comes out or not to the goading on HHH.

And...

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I wanna see Punk and Santino win if for no other reason than to see Punk do the trumpet.

Watch, OTL fails on all levels but Punk and Bryan will get the blame.

Yeah, despite the lack of build up and using the only two Mondays they have before the pay-per-view to slide the heatless Tensai in the feud to try to get him over.

What a waste.

Officials = Vince McMahon.

He increasingly strikes me as the kind of corporate manager who loses his **** over relatively minor, fixable, setbacks, but lies back humming and pleasuring himself while the bus he's on goes over a cliff.

This is the greatest post in the history of the internet.

I'm slobbering for some clobbering!

AmDrag's beard kind of reminds me of Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart's.

CM Punk's 4 month reign, Cole?

He's been champ since November. That's almost 6 months. That Cole...:funny:

Time to make dinner.

So Cena/Ace is the main-event after all. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members