Penis Tattoo Causes Permanent Erection For Iranian Man

Mrs. Sawyer

Avenger
Reaction score
Penis Tattoo Causes Permanent Erection For Iranian Man

At least he can get it up.

A man who got a tattoo on his penis is now left with a permanent semi-erection, according to an article in the latest issue of the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

As MSNBC's The Body Odd reports, the 21-year-old Iranian man found himself between a rock and a hard place after he got a tattoo in Persian script reading "borow be salaamat" (good luck on your journeys), and the first initial of his girlfriend's last name ("M").

So what went wrong during the penis-pummeling procedure?

The article in Sexual Medicine explains that a tattoo artist crafted the tattoo using a handheld needle which resulted in "bleeding from deep penile tissue for several days complicating the tattooing."

MSNBC noted that the man had shunt surgery -- which drains excess fluid from inflamed areas of the body -- performed to correct the problem, but the procedure was unsuccessful.

Stiffly, err we mean strictly speaking, no surgery is necessary because, as the article notes, the man is capable of achieving a relatively normal erection and he's not in pain. So, the patient has decided not to pursue any more corrective measures.

Jezebel wonders if the man reached his decision after he "realized that the side effect of the tattoo was that his dick looks bigger all the time. But it probably took him so long to come to that realization due to all the blood draining from his head."

So what lessons can we learn from this poor guy's big mistake with his little buddy? Here's the article's author with the good wood, uh, word:

"Considering this case, we discourage penile tattooing."

Maybe he'll sue the tattoo artist. He has some hard evidence that will stand up in court.

It looks like this man is going to have....

david-caruso-horatio-cain.jpg

A Hard Time.....

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I had an idea to get a tattoo of a tugboat there but it would expand to form a submarine. Glad I didn't go through with it.

"Welcome to Jamaica have a nice day"

Thank you Superherohype for providing such informative content.

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it meant he got a tattoo of a penis somewhere on his body and it turned him on so much he couldn't get rid of his erection. God, I'm stupid sometimes. :funny:

Haha what kind of story is this man? I don't know why you would ever get a tattoo down there man.

Talk about the gift and the curse...

I find this story a little hard to believe.

Wait... what? Sticking hot needles in your wangus is a BAD idea..?

I have a feeling some guys who read this story will decide to give this a try.

I kept reading this as "Permanent Erection for Iron Man."

Another wiener thread yaaaaayyyyy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"