Man with 10-year erection awarded $400,000

Corinthian™ said:
050926.jpg

video gamers should get that joke

That puts a WHOOOOOLE new meaning to "Solid Snake" :D

holy s***.

i think the $750,000 ruling was more suitable.

The Riddler said:
holy s***.

i think the $750,000 ruling was more suitable.
dam right!

that guy hasnt pee`ed standing up in TEN YEARS! :eek:

10 years?

I'd cut the ****ing thing off and become female. Poor guy.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
10 years?

I'd cut the ****ing thing off and become female. Poor guy.

I'd brag about it to everyone I knew lol

This thread has conjured up some unpleasant visuals and im glad it has made me feel limp given this guys stiff issues:(

I've always said that sex is for the young. If he had just accepted his fate in getting older, he wouldn't have had that device put in to his body, and this situation would not have occurred.

No one likes getting older, but sex is really for the younger people. Once a person gets past the age of 40, then they really need to step aside and let the younger people have sex, and accept their impotence or diminished sexual skills.

A person in their late 60's needs to be more concerned with other issues than some frivolous sexcapades aimed at attracting younger people, IMO.

wtf he had a penile implant at 58 and it backfired?? The guy got paid for being a dumbass.

bulok said:
wtf he had a penile implant at 58 and it backfired?? The guy got paid for being a dumbass.

It wasn't like it was an experimental surgery or anything. There was already an implant, and there must have been a history of other people getting it and working. Whether it was a good idea or not, somebody qualified told him he could have gotten it, and that it would work. He was lied told, and deserves recompensation.

The judge mustve been a woman if they thought $750,000 was excessive, a ****ing 10 year erection is excessive.

Duuuuuuuude, that's seriously f**ked up.

Poor guy. Imagine the embarassment of when you're in public and get a ***** and trying to hide it, but multiplied by 10 years. I think i'd become a reculse as well. or as Lex said cut the thing off.

DOG LIPS said:
It must have been... hard... for him to deal with the pain. :(
Abaddon said:
bwhahahaha,I just had a funny thought. His penis will still be erect at his funeral. :D
These two posts deserve a sticker.

dpm07 said:
I've always said that sex is for the young. If he had just accepted his fate in getting older, he wouldn't have had that device put in to his body, and this situation would not have occurred.

No one likes getting older, but sex is really for the younger people. Once a person gets past the age of 40, then they really need to step aside and let the younger people have sex, and accept their impotence or diminished sexual skills.

A person in their late 60's needs to be more concerned with other issues than some frivolous sexcapades aimed at attracting younger people, IMO.

If everything works and works well, there's no reason to abandon sex, you're not dead after 40.

why did he sue? Obviously the operation was a sucess, he was never impotent again

Mothling said:
Poor guy. Imagine the embarassment of when you're in public and get a ***** and trying to hide it, but multiplied by 10 years. I think i'd become a reculse as well. or as Lex said cut the thing off.
The funny thing is... I don't think he can get it cut off. He has all these medical risks involved... and that is why he can't get the damn springs removed. So he can't even get it cut off or he might die due to it.

Even though this was due to an operation and malfuntioning equipment, but would this qualify this guy for the Guinness book of world records?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"