Pentiment

Gee

Rebirth
Reaction score
Another success for Josh Sawyer and Obsidian.

Pentiment Reviews

15-20 hours of playtime will lots of choices and branching mechanics. My initial plan was to wait and play this via GP but after checking out some reviews and considering the low price tag of $20, this is a no brainer to me.

Another success for Josh Sawyer and Obsidian.

Pentiment Reviews

15-20 hours of playtime will lots of choices and branching mechanics. My initial plan was to wait and play this via GP but after checking out some reviews and considering the low price tag of $20, this is a no brainer to me.

I saw the reviews looked good for this. That Josh Sawyer is talented, look forward to what he works on next. Hopefully he isn’t done with AAA as he’s still a huge asset at Obsidian and could give some of the bigger titles the edge they need.

Finished this game the other week and I adored it. Ended up being one of my fave games of 2022
Nice! Realistically I won’t be getting around to this till near the end of the year but looking forward to it all the same.

I still haven't started this. Damn backlog. :csad:

I am currently playing it. Its good stuff, but it does run up against the fact that, ultimately, its basically a point and click adventure, and I am not actually that big a fan of point and click adventures.

I am currently playing it. Its good stuff, but it does run up against the fact that, ultimately, its basically a point and click adventure, and I am not actually that big a fan of point and click adventures.
Just a small passion project, but seems like many are enjoying it despite its obvious limitations. Doubt a project like this would have been made if there were no game pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"