Deadpool 2 Perhaps Deadpool and X-Men should be separate universes?

The mansion and X Jet are all the same though. Nothing has really went out and said this is separate.

In fairness, even the X-Men movies don't hold up to keeping the same looks or characters. Look at Beast.

Look at Colossus; there's no way the Colossus in DP is the same as the one in the X-Men movies. They're completely different characters.

I think at the least the idea is that its meant to be the same colossus. just in a soft reboot sort of way

Anyway this is what David Leitch said about the connections to the X-Men universe

"I think because we needed to expand the world, in terms of where we were going to be, obviously on the day and date, but also because Deadpool's got to go somewhere," Leitch said. "So yeah, he's part of the X-Men lore. We did find some natural tie-ins, and I think it's really going to be fun."

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/04/19/deadpool-2-ties-into-x-men-movies-david-leitch/

Last edited:
I like to think Deadpools perspective is a tad unreliable. So he envisions this huge version of the metal man who never depowers. He even makes him an extra boyscout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"