Peta go after obama

I killed a spider this morning. Wonder what PETA thinks about that?

we all should kill some flies and send them to Peta, they will love it :D

Like this poor dude doesn't have enough on his plate.:down::whatever:

Peta needs to just shut the hell up and never speak again. It's a fly.... they deserve death.

Ironically, there's a fly sitting on my screen since a couple minutes. But it barely moves and doesn't annoy me. So it doesn't deserve death.

Yet...

Good god, it's a ****ing fly. If people and other things didn't kill those bastards, they'd take over more than nature can handle. How about PETA take their heads out of their asses and actually pick up a cause that matters for once.

Good god, it's a ****ing fly. If people and other things didn't kill those bastards, they'd take over more than nature can handle. How about PETA take their heads out of their asses and actually pick up a cause that matters for once.

Precisely. First, The Dark Knight. Then this!

They're idiots.

Precisely. First, The Dark Knight. Then this!

They're idiots.

why did they go after the dark knight, the last i heard of peta was they were demanding the pet shop boys change they're name

why did they go after the dark knight, the last i heard of peta was they were demanding the pet shop boys change they're name

Batman was hitting dogs to defend himself. I want to see a PETA member pet a dog when it tries to tear chunks out of his arm.

Batman was hitting dogs to defend himself. I want to see a PETA member pet a dog when it tries to tear chunks out of his arm.

And then if they dare try to defend themselves, we go after their asses for hitting the dog. :up:

Hey, was PETA around to go after baseball player Dave Winfield when he killed that seagull in the 80's?

We all know that PETA sucks like [insert vulgar prison act here]. The real issue is that Obama just killed a fly like he was Mr. Miyagi. Those bastards are hard to kill, and he used the Iron Fist on that SOB. I want to see Obama in the UFC pronto. I got him by first round KO over Chuck Liddell.

i think a fly ejaculated on me once. could the president risk being ejaculated on by a fly on tv? i think not

I thought this might of had a legitimate basis since it seems everyone is turning on Obama lately, but over a fly? Nevermind :o

We all know that PETA sucks like [insert vulgar prison act here]. The real issue is that Obama just killed a fly like he was Mr. Miyagi. Those bastards are hard to kill, and he used the Iron Fist on that SOB. I want to see Obama in the UFC pronto. I got him by first round KO over Chuck Liddell.
For real. That was some "snatch the pebble from my hand" stuff, right there.

I can't believe this story has people on here worked up. This is what PETA does to keep their name in the news. The only people that take PETA seriously are people who have gotten their fur coats ruined by them and guys who are trying to sleep with a girl that is a member

the problem with PETA is that they are some what right, but have an ends justify the means problem. and a totally ignorable presence. they ruin their own cause. they are counter productive.

They act like he salted a slug or something.

Flies are among the most annoying pest around. Roaches are eye sores but at least they avoid you. Flies will buzz in your face all day long.

I think the head of PETA is really the bad guy alien from Men In Black.

Someone send a box of flies to PETA's HQ, and see how long their staff can go without swatting one.

Oh, who am I kidding? PETA euthanizes stray puppies for fun.

So now we are not allowed to swat flies?

Between this, calling fish "sea kittens", and urging ice cream manufacturers to use human breast milk instead of milking cows, PETA has officially gone off the deep end.

There's one version of the clip where you actually see the look Obama gives the interviewer right after he kills it. It's one of those "I know you saw that ****, right?" looks. The only clips I keep finding are the versions without that close up though.

There's one version of the clip where you actually see the look Obama gives the interviewer right after he kills it. It's one of those "I know you saw that ****, right?" looks. The only clips I keep finding are the versions without that close up though.

lol That sounds cool. I wish I could make gifs. If I knew how I'd make one of Obama swatting the fly with the glowing Iron Fist chi.

Meanwhile PETA has a ad campaign featuring che guerrera's grandaughter semi nude with a carrot bullet belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"