Phig's Art

well it's not perfect but

wolvvshulkcolorsmsall.jpg

loving, as always! great entry, Phig!

[A];16668076 said:
ahh black blood! nice. I like the coloring more :up:

thx... so don't take the bnw version personally!

Friggin wicked dude.

cheers Syn!

Damn, that's an impressive page.

very kind of you to say so!

Wicked!!

captures the history and feel of the characters, nicely done!!!!

thanks man! i love this match up... two infinitely regenerating unstoppable beast-men, one pint-sized, one goliath!!

I really like the trees. But who's the guy in the snow on the right?

that would be Wendigo (it's kind of a scene from the issue of Hulk which was Wolverine's first appearance, which also featured Wendigo, innit)

[A];16672592 said:
Treebeard? :hehe:

haha :p

loving, as always! great entry, Phig!

thanks matt

so thanks for all your comments, but i wasn't really digging it: i realized i'd lost a lot of the detail of the original so i went back to the original sketch and knocked together this bnw version:

hulk_v_wolv_bnw_by_Phigbilly.jpg

very cool! i like the face over in the snow too

very nice. ive really enjoyed this page alot! well done.

prep for my pic in the battle vs mattchew

leoz.png

nice turtle-iness goin on there... should be another BA piece!

damn! i'm in for it! I LOVE the design touches like the style of his foot that is partially obscured by the sword...

also I REALLY see 'phig' in the shell texture. really great.

ps: the arrows and throwing stars are an awesome touch!

update for the battle pic vs mattchew

redrew it completely and it didn't come out perfect, but... i'm pretty pleased with it. obv going for a more terrapin look. going to have him teamed up with a special someone... prizes to anyone who can guess who... here's a clue: i've drawn him before, a long little while ago!

leofinisheddisplay.png

redrew it completely and it didn't come out perfect, but... i'm pretty pleased with it. obv going for a more terrapin look. going to have him teamed up with a special someone... prizes to anyone who can guess who... here's a clue: i've drawn him before, a long little while ago!

leofinisheddisplay.png
Ok now its a battle.

Can't wait for the final

I'm loving the texture of it's arms, legs and head.

Is it Raphael or Leonardo? The bandanna is either the wrong colour or the weapons are wrong.

about the bandana colour thing, in the original incarnation, they all had red masks. and looked way cooler. imho.
Oh yeah, I knew that already coz I read up on them years ago. But it was years ago and my memory aint great. Still an amazingly cool pic though.

leofinisheddisplay.png

freaking tight as hell! i loved the old one, but this is just badass!

finished my piece for the battle vs mattchew

yeah, it's old friends Leonardo from the (originally entirely red-masked) TMNT and Usagi Yojimbo

leousagifinished.jpg

and for those of you who are interested, here's Usagi by his lonesome

usagi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"