The Dark Knight Philip Seymour Hoffman/Russell Crowe rumors

Yes, the Penguin isn't exactly impossible to bring to screen in a 'real' way. It just requires some imagination. I loved Burton's take on Penguin, but mob related businessman Penguin/Cobblepot would really fit in nicely in Nolan's world.

But see now watching "BR", it makes me wonder how come Killer Croc wasn't included in Penguin's circus gang?

Besides, Killer Croc would've been the one residing in the sewers and making it his home, not Penguin.

As I've said before Penguin is not a hard character to do in Nolan's world. Make him owner of the Iceberg Lounge, he's an unsavory businessman, his only bird-like features is he waddles a bit and has a long, pointed nose. He has no webbed-hands, he doesn't hang around with circus performers and sideshow freaks, he does carry an umbrella but only when it rains, he wears a monacle over one of his eyes, he wears either a bowler hat or top hat with a tuxedo, and he doesn't make penguin sounds when he gets mad.

i'm a little worried about that too i hope he will get in good shape for the dark knight but the time is running out and now he has to bulk and to train his muscles back

yeah, i'm losing sleep over it as well. :whatever:

Is Bale finished with 3:10 to Yuma? He does not have much time to work out for Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"