• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Pics/Video Threads 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica will be at the TEEN CHOICE AWARDS!
(The show airs Aug. 20 on Fox)!

Nelly Furtado and Timbaland will team up to perform "Promiscuous" at Teen Choice 2006. The song is nominated for Choice R&B/ Hip Hop Track at the awards show, which presents surfboard trophies to honorees chosen by the public. Nelly Furtado"Promiscuous (featuring Timbaland)"
Jessica Alba, Snoop Dogg, Hilary Duff and the cast of "High School Musical" will also appear at the August 20 ceremony, hosted by Jessica Simpson and Dane Cook. You can vote for your favorites at TeenPeople.com through August 11. ...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1537064/20060725/furtado_nelly.jhtml?headlines=true

QUESTION TO DANE COOK - "What are you working on now?"

http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/4521

R-rated sex comedy called GOOD LUCK CHUCK. Jessica Alba and myself. Shooting in Vancouver for 6 weeks. We are a week into production and I'm total digging it. Alba is really funny in a way I've never seen her before.

MOIDANGEREUX said:

Nelly Furtado and Timbaland will team up to perform "Promiscuous" at Teen Choice 2006. The song is nominated for Choice R&B/ Hip Hop Track at the awards show, which presents surfboard trophies to honorees chosen by the public. Nelly Furtado"Promiscuous (featuring Timbaland)"
Jessica Alba, Snoop Dogg, Hilary Duff and the cast of "High School Musical" will also appear at the August 20 ceremony, hosted by Jessica Simpson and Dane Cook. You can vote for your favorites at TeenPeople.com through August 11. ...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1537064/20060725/furtado_nelly.jhtml?headlines=true

LOL, well I guess since Dane is hosting, Jessica got the day off as well....cool....:up:

This show is a favorite of hers, so its good she is able to attend...

MOIDANGEREUX said:

Oooops double post.

MOIDANGEREUX said:

Well i guess that kinda makes sense she'll be there since Dane cook is co-hosting and shes co-starring in a movie with him she's shooting.

QUESTION TO DANE COOK - "What are you working on now?"

http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/4521

R-rated sex comedy called GOOD LUCK CHUCK. Jessica Alba and myself. Shooting in Vancouver for 6 weeks. We are a week into production and I'm total digging it. Alba is really funny in a way I've never seen her before. Then right into DAN IN REAL LIFE with Steve Carell. Finished MR. BROOKS, a Se7en type thriller, with Kevin Costner and Demi Moore a few weeks ago where I play a wanna be serial killer (correct not funny, but a terrific role as an actor) and a cameo in TRANSFORMERS to be shot in August. EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH OFFICIAL SITE drops in a few weeks and it is really, really great. Funny and has a lot of heart. I trust you will all like it.

Well that's nice to know it's gonna be a Hard R Rated comedy.

not much of those around these days.

Jessica goes from Dolphins to Sharks and now Penguins!

EDMONTON - A masseuse, a psychiatrist and being filmed only from the left side -- these were some of the demands on the set of Jessica Alba's new movie, Good Luck Chuck.

But the requests were not from Alba. They were from her Edmonton co-stars: 15 African penguins.

"The call sheets became quite funny," said Bill Vigars, one of the film's publicists. "Each of the penguins has their own name and personality."

The demands were a joke, of course, written by a production assistant.

But the penguins, which are owned by West Edmonton Mall, did draw the film away from its main set location in Vancouver to Edmonton for a week.

It would have been too much trouble to transport all the birds that were required for the shoot, so the production came to them.

Filming has been going on all week at a south-side studio.

"Our penguins are quite media savvy," said Kim Evans, spokeswoman for the West Edmonton Mall Marine Life Education program. "You'd probably recognize them best from the Telus commercials they've done."

Good Luck Chuck is about a man who becomes a good-luck charm for women when they discover that each woman he breaks up with gets engaged to the next guy she dates.

When Chuck, played by Dane Cook, meets Alba's character and wants to marry her, he strives to break the pattern.

Alba's character is a penguin keeper, which is why the animals were required, Vigars said.

There are only three cities in North America -- Edmonton, Montreal and Chicago -- where African penguins are kept and the Alberta capital was the most accommodating, he said.

Despite lightning striking their plane on the flight in, Alba and Cook have taken a liking to Edmonton, Vigars said.

Although she hasn't been to West Edmonton Mall yet, Alba went straight to Winners to do some shopping as soon as she arrived last weekend.

Vigars said the star has bonded with the penguins, and has taken a particular shining to one named Tweeblik.

African penguins are ideal for acting since they do not require as cold an environment as other types, Evans said. The birds had three to five handlers with them on set at all times to ensure they were property treated.

The penguins won't be the only Edmontonians on screen when Good Luck Chuck hits theatres. Fifty local actors were hired as extras for the shoot, which wraps up today.

"Edmonton has been absolutely wonderful," Vigars said, adding that when the film is released, there is a possibility of having a premiere here with the penguins on hand.

Source: The Calgary Sun

248.jpg

You guys are making Chris feel left out...
Not that he wants to be left IN, but even the strange need some love...:D

fave.jpg

Cevans.jpg

1.jpg

Corny.jpg

...from the last time i checked this is the :ff: pics thread not the JA thread, you coud change the name of the thread, and save us all alot of confusion

The Female Torch said:
...from the last time i checked this is the :ff: pics thread not the JA thread, you coud change the name of the thread, and save us all alot of confusion
How many times do you have to be told that she's the only one really in the media and like JMAfan said your welcome to post whoever you want. so if you don't like it add what you want.

The Female Torch said:
The other :ff: cast member have new things all the time, people here just dont post it
thats cause we really don't know anything about it. but if you found it post it here.

Updates on Chris

• Has finished making Sunshine
  • Had London come out on video
  • Started filming :ff: 2
  • Is currently in NY

EDIT -_-

The Female Torch said:
Updates on Chris

• Has finished making Sunshine
  • Had London come out on video
  • Has broken up with biel
    Omg yay!!!
  • Started filming :ff: 2
  • Is currently in NY
  • Has fallen for a Brizillian Barbie named Gishen (sp?)
  • Is still himself
whew!
i think they mean movies not personal life stuff.

Well he's mixing movies with personal stuff right now, so its hard to separte them...???

The Female Torch said:
and youd know this how?

ur supposed to be stalking JA

chris is my target remember?
i mean you just gotta mention the movies he's in and who's in them with him. no need to mention who he's seen with around town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"