Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Wallpaper Thread

HULKFish

Author of Marlsbeth
Reaction score
Hey guys, I told you I was working on a POTC 3 Wallpaper! Here it is! I did the logo myself, including the parchment that intentionally looks different then the original logo. I will be posting different ones from time to time so come back for them or go to my website to check out the rest!

POTC3Brown.jpg

SSAS Link to my website

Thanks guys, I'm trying to find a good high res pic with the Krakken... If I do I'll make one, if not then I'll just work on the other new stuff!

3 new ones I did! I like all 3, see what you think!

Krakken2.jpg

Krakken2Green.jpg

Krakken2GreenWflag.jpg

Could you do one with no text at 1280x800 (my laptop's widescreen) please? I can't wait for this movie.

Thanks guys! Glad you all like them! Honestly, this isn't something I just shot out... I put a few hours into these!

I'll make more POTC3, and next on the list will be a Spider-man 3 thread.

Oh, and where did you get that big pic of Sparrow in the first one?

I don't want to come off as an ass. Or a donkey, for that matter. But the first one is kinda crappy. Your manip skills (that is, cutting and pasting everything together), is fantatic the the second design, however, the colours are a bit weird.

I mean, they are great wallpapers, they aren't my cuppa tea. :(

I hate being mean :(:(

I don't want to come off as an ass. Or a donkey, for that matter. But the first one is kinda crappy. Your manip skills (that is, cutting and pasting everything together), is fantatic the the second design, however, the colours are a bit weird.

I mean, they are great wallpapers, they aren't my cuppa tea. :(

I hate being mean :(:(

Hey, you know what they say about opinions... I try going for a couple different things with my stuff. One, I like it to exemplify the feel of the movie. The second is originality, which of course isn't always for everyone and I'm ok with that. I like my stuff to be like a movie poster and wallpaper put together.

With the first one there were some things I chose to do that didn't quite turn out the way I anticipated but I thought it was good enough to share. I spent a good deal of that time stated on the logo which I made the different styled parchment and everything myself.

Thanks

Hey man, keep going with these though. Because they are getting better with everyone you try :up:

I must admit I do like the greeny goldy colours on the At World's End wallpapers

Hey man, keep going with these though. Because they are getting better with everyone you try :up:

I must admit I do like the greeny goldy colours on the At World's End wallpapers

Thank you, I appreciate that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"