• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Pixar's The Good Dinosaur

Looks very cool, I like that the child is the "muscle" and the dinosaur is "the wimp". Matter of fact the child reminds me of the baby from The Croods.

It looks like Pixar's enviromental animations have hit the next level. Very impressive. It does make the character animations stick out a bit, though.

You better not make me cry again, Pixar!!!:argh:

Yeah it's a little jarring b/c the environment looks almost photo-real and lacks the stylized look of the actual characters (I don't mind the designs themselves.)

Looks like the extinction event doesn't happen in this film. Asteroid misses Earth.

Pixar theory enthusiasts everywhere panic simultaneously.

CMYn-84WwAAGTCv.jpg

https://twitter.com/LauInLA
Laura Prudom ‏@LauInLA
Next is #TheGoodDinosaur. "It's gone through an amazing transformation," says Lasseter. "It's so beautiful and so emotional." #D23Expo

#TheGoodDinosaur director Peter Sohn and producer Denise Ream are presenting near photo-real CGI shots that draws gasps from the crowd.

Nature is a character in #TheGoodDinosaur, meaning they wanted to create visceral landscapes that seemed real. #D23Expo

Jeffrey Wright & Frances McDormand play dino lead Arlo's parents in #TheGoodDinosaur. We see a clip of him getting separated from his family

Arlo meets Spot, a human child who has been living on his own in the wilderness. It's a boy and his dog story with the human as the dog.

Arlo & Spot find they have a lot in common on their journey. Now a lovely clip of the two bonding over missing their family #TheGoodDinosaur

Sam Elliott is voicing Butch, Anna Paquin is Ramsey & AJ Buckley is Nash, a family of T-Rexes who team up with Arlo & Spot #TheGoodDinosaur

Final clip from #TheGoodDinosaur is pure childish joy as Spot and Arlo chase birds and run through a truly majestic looking mountain range.

[YT]O-RgquKVTPE[/YT]

Very nice trailer, and I've glad they used this Of Monsters and Men song for the trailer (one of my new favorite songs). Looks like this will be another hit on Pixar's hand, and it's great to see this movie weathered the storm and production delay to finally premiere at the end of the year.

Yeah it's a little jarring b/c the environment looks almost photo-real and lacks the stylized look of the actual characters (I don't mind the designs themselves.)

Yeah it's jarring.

Very nice trailer, and I've glad they used this Of Monsters and Men song for the trailer (one of my new favorite songs). Looks like this will be another hit on Pixar's hand, and it's great to see this movie weathered the storm and production delay to finally premiere at the end of the year.

Wow this movie looks great. I had never heard of this movie in till a few months ago and heard it had a tuff time being made with being delayed a lot but this just looks great. I was saying to a friend how I think this years movies have been weak compared to last year but I end up liking mission impossible 5 and only saw it because he wanted to go to the movies and we still have this movie the peanuts movie and hopefully star wars will be good still iffy about that one. Also with JW I am kind of in a dinosaur mood right now.

[YT]-b_VDfcXFmU[/YT]

Damn, this looks absolutely gorgeous :wow:. So ****ing pretty.

^Considering the fact that inside out was literally about a girl and her emotions I don't think it's surprising that it's the more "emotional" movie...

People seem to get disappointed when a Pixar movie doesn't make them cry. The Incredibles is one of their best films and it doesn't have any tear-jerker moments.

Looks like the consensus from reviews is that it's another odd couple type pairing, but it will have you bawling more than Inside Out, especially fathers with sons and guys with pets.

It kind of reminds me of Lassie or the Black Stallion for some reason.

Looks like the consensus from reviews is that it's another odd couple type pairing, but it will have you bawling more than Inside Out, especially fathers with sons and guys with pets.

Oh, ****.

Im hoping that this film has an RT score of the 90's percentile like the other Pixar films. (not Cars :o)

Cars was the exception to the rule. Film buffs didn't like it, but to this day it's the one kids dig the most. That merch still sells like crazy.

Personally I thought they should've released this next year with Finding Dory. Having TWO original Pixar in one year, especially where you can't help it but to compare Inside Out, which might be seen as the "A" movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"