Xbox Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

This game is amazingly fun.. I hope it doesn't get ignored.

Agreed, just bought it. So much damn fun.

The garden ops is so much like Gears 3 horde mode its crazy

Yup, I saved up 40 grand last night and unlocked Future Cactus...he's seriously the Terminator. It's hilarious.

Yeah, he has a leather jacket, sunglasses and pieces of his cactus "flesh" falling off to show robot parts. He also shoots lasers out of his mouth.

Surprise, surprise. EA servers are down. Should have known better, yay a completely unplayable game

Yeah, it got going again for me. Earlier I couldn't connect to their servers for like a hour. Oh well works fine now for me. Man the game is addictingly fun. It has surprised me already by how deep it is when it comes to different classes and costumes and what not. The sticker store is a brilliant idea

PVZ has always been fun for me, as I have always been fond of playing zombie games like this and Tapslayer: Alice in zombieland. Love how I could use different kinds of weapons, and I could upgrade them too!!

PVZ has always been fun for me, as I have always been fond of playing zombie games like this and Tapslayer: Alice in zombieland. Love how I could use different kinds of weapons, and I could upgrade them too!!

LOVE PVZ FOREVER!!! It's absolutely insane!!! Loved it the very first time i played it!!

@AngelinDisguise How do you play Tapslayer? and on what platforms is it available? Might try it out. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"