Poison Ivy/Uma Thurman pics?

spark627

Sidekick
Reaction score
Are there any good Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy pics? Esp the one in her first outfit, similar to the comics...

leafbrow.jpg

4.jpg

umathurmanpicture117tw.jpg

poisonivy.jpg

batman_wall02.jpg

CFE

i think uma thurman is just plain unattractive. well, at least in this role i thought she was. i thought she looked better in pulp fiction.

i think uma thurman is just plain unattractive. well, at least in this role i thought she was. i thought she looked better in pulp fiction.

She was the "reverse Nicholson"; many people complain that Nicholson was too short and fat and I say that she is too tall und thin ;)

Sort of like most of the people in the movie, she could have played a good Ivy, if it weren't for the fact that the script and direction was so f**king terrible that it made baby Jesus weep. :csad:

They even had the casting call for the most beautiful woman in the world. Uma may be a decent actress, but the most beautiful woman in the world? Not even close. Not even all that beautiful. That's just the beginning of why she was wrong for the part.

really? they wanted to cast the most beautiful women? they already got the most beautiful woman with michelle pfieffer.

btw, are you a girl penismighter? just wondering lol.

I am a man.

The avatar can be deceiving, but it's sort of an inside joke with one of the women on the boards.

she's the most beautiful woman in the world :wow:

^Lol, what rock are you under?

The person who decided her wig-choice should be b*tch slapped! And I bet it was the Shoemaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"