• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS POLL: Do you want all these DC tv shows connected to the movies?

Rorschach2012

Batman is my Dad
Reaction score
Do you guys want DC shows on tv to be a part of the cinematic universe?

Green Arrow and Barry Allen already exist in the same universe on Arrow at the CW, do you want that universe to be connected?

A series about Jim Gordon is also being developed at Fox, would you guys want that to also be connected?

Constantine is also being developed at NBC, which could help set up the mystical side of the DC cinematic universe. It could also set the stage for that Justice League Dark film.

The fact that three different tv networks are developing three different DC adaptations could prevent a crossover, but I personally would support a connection between all these shows and the movies as long as the quality is up to par.

Marvel's Agents of Shield is so beautifully connected to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. They are doing a really wonderful job of it.

I don't know if DC will be able to do the same. They don't have a Whedon to oversee these things for them.

Marvel's Agents of Shield is so beautifully connected to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. They are doing a really wonderful job of it.

I don't know if DC will be able to do the same. They don't have a Whedon to oversee these things for them.

It's not getting as much positive buzz as I'm sure they hoped for. The ratings dropped more than a third by episode 2.

DC does have a Whedon that could help oversee things on tv beautifully. They're just too stupid to realize how useful Bruce Timm and Paul Dini would be right now

Dunno about ratings but I loved the pilot, it was a lot of fun. I will catch Episode 2 soon.

Same, I voted for connecting all of them. I'm all for expanding this universe as much as it can be expanded. I think that the Flash should have his own film though, maybe down the line if the Flash show is successful, they could do a movie

No. I prefer flash to be introduced onscreen and with Gordon it will be too hard trying to connect the dots with Batman. A fat no.

No. I prefer flash to be introduced onscreen and with Gordon it will be too hard trying to connect the dots with Batman. A fat no.

I get where you're coming from. One side of me doesn't want to settle for Grant Gustin as my movie Flash. And I know the potential for the tv series is going to be held back by CW... BUT, i'm a sucker for a connected universe.

If Aaron Paul was announced as Barry Allen in a movie set outside the Arrow universe I'd be ecstatic, but I'm willing to accept Gustin as the movie Flash too.

I'd definitely like Arrow and Flash connected to the films.I have no interest in Constantine and I think Gordon/Gotham is a bad idea,so I voted accordingly.

I voted for all accept Constantine.......I never thought Constantine had aything to do with dc characters

I vote yes, based on what I've seen from Arrow so far. My lousy cable company didn't have CW last year, so I bought the Blu ray and we've made it through the first five episodes. I'm really impressed, and can't wait for Flash to show up. This Ollie could definitely be part of a Justice League film, and the world feels like the world of Man of Steel.

I voted for Flash, Arrow, and Gordon/Gotham, but if they didn't go that way at all, it wouldn't bother me.

I honestly don't care about a DCU on film. Just make the frickin' movies and I'll be happy.

where's the "I'm fine with anything" option?

Anyways, regarding the connected universe, for those who don't see Gustin as the Flash, he could always be recast for the film, especially if the Flash series (if we even get one) doesn't last to 2016/7.

It's beautifully connected, but the show just isn't good at all.

I'm not so worried about a movie connection as I'm worried about whether the series is actually good or not. I doubt any Fox or NBC show would be connected to the DC movies, but there is the potential for the CW shows because WB owns part of the CW and at least has some control.

I wouldn't mind if Arrow is connected.

Connecting every one of these shows to the movies is the worst idea in the history of bad ideas.

Arrow already is to me so yeah....it's connected to Flash...and on it goes.

Don't connect Arrow, he's too similar to Batman, except that he kills people.

Green Arrow has always been similar to Batman though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"