• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

BvS Which Superman minor characters do you want to see for this or another movies?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Maggie Sawyer, Dan Turpin, Bruno Manheim, Cat Grant, Angela Chan, Jimmy Olsen, John Henry Irons and his nephew, Mercy Graves,
Leslie Willis (Livewire) he could be a good option rather her or Godfrey (maybe bothe) against powered beings. we had seen her hate for Supes and she can come with the MOS events setting her for future sequels.

Corey Mills If they don't want to introduce Metallo, they could give this guy a powersuit with Darkseid's technology that could be delivered for LexCorp to make an "alliance" or annonymaly "crashing" on Earth.

Which else characters do you want for Supes universe to be in here maybe mentioned here and then developed in other movies or having a little minor role in this?

Last edited:
Jimmy.

Mercy Graves.

Manheim. Turpin. Angela Chen. John Henry Irons.

Top of the list is Jimmy Olsen, followed by Maggie Sawyer, Inspector Henderson, Mercy Graves, Cat Grant, Ron Troupe,Lucy Lane and Mayor Berkowitz. And maybe... MAYBE ol' Bibbo.

Dan Turpin, and Steel.

Jimmy Olsen, Dan Turpin and Lucy Lane which would also bring in General Lane.

How many characters are you wanting in these films man?:funny:

Last edited:
Gah!!! FA, I forgot about Sam Lane... Yes, given the military involvment in MOS if there is a solo sequel I'd love to see Sam Lane spend some time with this soft, mild mannered pretty boy that's got goo goo eyes for his oldest daughter.

I'm actually surprised a General Lane hasn't been cast for BvsS.

Like you said the involvement of the military in MOS and the repercussions he would've been great to see and use Amy Adams talent's more. Could you imagine the emotional scenes we could get with her torn between her father and and doing what's right for the man she loves?. Amy would've killed scene's like that.

Yep agreed. We need some Gral Sam Lane. maybe Gral Swanwick was promoted or smth. and they're gonna introduce Lane like that.

Jimmy olsen....and he's not a minor character. He has his own fan base.

Jimmy olsen....and he's not a minor character. He has his own fan base.

Yeah, he starred in quite a few comics back in the day. It was before my time but all I really had to read when I was a kid were my dads old comics. Jimmy was awesome.

and please don't reinvent him as something far removed from the character. For reference, i would use the animated Jimmy and Justin Whalin from Lois & Clark. Make him something other than a joke.

Whatever characters the story demands, and nobody beyond that.

and please don't reinvent him as something far removed from the character. For reference, i would use the animated Jimmy and Justin Whalin from Lois & Clark. Make him something other than a joke.

No no noooooo... please don't ever speak about Justin Whalen in a positive matter. Have you SEEN Dungeons & Dragons? lol

I'd rather see Conner Kent than Kara. Superman's my favorite superhero but Conners my favorite character, don't know if that makes sense to anyone here. He has his own powerset outside of his kryptonian abilities, which he doesn't even have a lot of the time, and has a more interesting story in my opinion. I feel like he's always being pushed aside for Kara though. He hasn't appeared in any of the DC animated films or any of the JLU episodes. They didn't even put him in the DCU online game. His appearance on Smallvile was...pathetic. Youmg Justice was an improvement but they nerfed him and got rid of his tactile telekinises. I thought it was because they didn't want him to be too powerful but when they brought Cassie in she got to keep most her abilities. It's a little sad since he's probably played a bigger role in the DC universe than Supergirl. Just want

Also, I don't think either count as minor characters. Kara still has her own comic book, I think. Superboy's a founding member of Young Justice and a huge part of teen titans, especially pre-52. The comics were basically a Junior World's Finest and Friends for a while. Technically he still has a ongoing comic, he's just not in it anymore.

I hope we see Jimmy Olsen, Cat Grant and Ron Troupe at the daily planet. I wouldn't mind seeing Lucy Lane, John Henry Irons and General Lane make an appearance as well.

General Lane would fit right in with the narrative being created thus far.

General Lane and Dan Turpin.

I don't know if Supergirl would be considered "minor" as she would surely be a member of the JL if she was introduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"