Post Your Recent DVD & BLU RAY Purchases! Redux - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and Memento: 10th Anniversary Edition.

EDIT: Blurays, of course.

518PuXnFTwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

apocalypse_now.jpg

51hU9bmvuML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51Vaf5COP8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51XsEypNzeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51jjL5BMq0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51jxLigWn7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51RLZwbsZaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

To-Kill-a-Mockingbird-50th-Anniversary-Edition-Blu-ray.jpg

The US version is out of print? Wow. That's incredibly bizarre. Good thing I went ahead and bought the UK one. I love the movie to death, but no way in hell am I paying $145 for a Blu-Ray :csad:.

Also, does anyone have the Silence of the Lambs Blu-Ray? I've read some reviews and apparently it's a pretty mediocre transfer.

Last edited:
Last edited:
where did you find that at?

I got it at and FYE in Orlando, last copy with the slipcover brand new for $35. They also had four copies of Pinocchio blu-ray brand new with the slipcover for the same price. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing it when I did, but hopefully when I go back they'll still have.

ghostprotoclartworkpic2.jpg

shamebluraydvdcombo.jpg

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol Blu Ray Combo

Guys I have a question, tomorrow I'm buying MI ghost protocol on blu-ay but I read that the version with all the best special features is the one on best buy which includes one hr more of BTS footage. What does the standard bluray+ dvd+digital copy have in terms of special features cos i read they're scarce.

Well off the top of my head, I know the combo pack has an Alternate opening and deleted scenes. I forgot what else is there but I know there is more than what I said.

it is out of print and highly coveted. it's like finding a treasure on another forum i am a part of
just like snow white on blu, which is why i asked nirvana how he was able to find it.

I happen to own both of them. Luckily, I got them when they were released. :word:

Blu-Rays:

28 Days Later
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
District 9
Downfall
Full Metal Jacket
Minority Report
Poltergeist
The Evil Dead
The Prestige

zorro generation z vol.1 replacement copy

Status