• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Defenders Power levels?

Six

Sidekick
Reaction score
The MCU has a habit of nerfing really powerful characters to give them more of a challenge. Do you think any nerfing needs to be done to any of the 4 characters?

Daredevil is already pretty nerfed considering he has no vision, they can't really get rid of his acrobatic skills or his super sensitive hearing or he wouldn't be a very competent crime fighter. Overall he's the most grounded character on the team so I doubt they'll have to nerf him.

Do you think they will nerf Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, or Iron Fist?

I think "nerfing" is the wrong way to look at it. Will everyone be 100% as capable as they are in the comics? Probably not, partially for budget, partially for the limits of live action, and partially because its a handful of episodes rather than hundreds of comic appearances.

That said, I suspect that Danny won't be as powerful as he is of late. He'll be back down to "only street level". The main thing I remain worried about is that he'll be reduced all the way to "human level martial artist", merely equal or inferior to Daredevil. He really should be markedly superior, a full on bullet timing super martial artist. Daredevil, by contrast, has actual notable non-combat skills, along with the sensory suite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"