• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Predictions of 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between 05/02/08 and 07/18/08 the number of users on the hype will triple.

In other predictions - Michael Jackson, the first man to clone himself, will sue himself for molesting himself.

Hillary will win in November. Armageddon will begin the day after.

-TDK is highest-grossing movie of 2008

-Gas will climb to $4.50/gallon in MI :csad:

-Guitar Hero 4 will suck

-Rock Band 2 will be amazing

-Biggest bust: Narnia 2

Between 05/02/08 and 07/18/08 the number of users on the hype will triple.

In other predictions - Michael Jackson, the first man to clone himself, will sue himself for molesting himself.

Hillary will win in November. Armageddon will begin the day after.

lol.

I don't know if it will happen this year, but a big Hollywood comic book adaptation will bomb horribly, thus causing Hollywood to shy away from comic movies for a while

musical novelty games (rock band, guitar hero) will fall out of vogue

we will see the return of the TV miniseries in the sci fi genre as the preferred medium over feature films

I don't know if it will happen this year, but a big Hollywood comic book adaptation will bomb horribly, thus causing Hollywood to shy away from comic movies for a while

musical novelty games (rock band, guitar hero) will fall out of vogue

we will see the return of the TV miniseries in the sci fi genre as the preferred medium over feature films
I can see this happening! I bet you it will be Namor, or Captain Marvel

I have a prediction that will definately happen

several people will die

:wow: :wow: :wow:

dark knight=godly

I hope so

Unless Christian Bale goes emo in the middle of the movie and starts strutting down the street , it should be ok .

I predict :
The Patriots will win the superbowl.
I will go see TDK ,Iron Man , The Incredible Hulk , Wolverine , Indiana Jones , and Harry Potter 6
The ground will open , swallow Paris HIlton , Nicole Richie , Lindsay Lohan , and Britney Spears.
The ground wil spit them back up.

I can see this happening! I bet you it will be Namor, or Captain Marvel
Sadly....................I think it's going to be the TIH! :csad:
Unless Christian Bale goes emo in the middle of the movie and starts strutting down the street , it should be ok .

I predict :
The Patriots will win the superbowl.
I will go see TDK ,Iron Man , The Incredible Hulk , Wolverine , Indiana Jones , and Harry Potter 6
The ground will open , swallow Paris HIlton , Nicole Richie , Lindsay Lohan , and Britney Spears.The ground wil spit them back up.

One can only pray and hope. :o

Mr. Chef's List of Predicts for 2008:

-I'm going to die.

/end.list :dry:

I Think 2008 will be the year of blockbusters movies. With Batman TDK, Iron-man, Incredible Hulk, the punisher, helboy2 no to mention indiana jones4 speed racer, Narnia 2. james bond 22 and to finish with Star trek 11

Hulk, Punisher, Narnia 2 and Hellboy wont make "blockbuster" numers.

-TDK is highest-grossing movie of 2008

-Gas will climb to $4.50/gallon in MI :csad:

-Guitar Hero 4 will suck

-Rock Band 2 will be amazing

-Biggest bust: Narnia 2
not another Guitar Hero!

I don't see what the big deal is about those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"