• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Presidential Race: GEORGE BUSH VS. LEX LUTHOR

bushcat.jpg

:D

Harlekin said:
Lex Luthor, simply because he may be evil, but has he ever actually done a bad thing for the country during his presidency?

The Luthor Administration was ridden with scandal, tried to kill Superman multiple times, framed Bruce Wayne for murder, favored LexCorp over all other corporations (obviously), illegally traded with Apokalypse, steroid use, perjery, lied to the American public, treason, vote rigging, and many other crimes

People choosing Lex, a man of true evil, over Bush, a man who may be a bad President but not an evil man, are acting childish and idiotic.

DareDemon said:
George Bush....IF he is evil, and that's IF, cause I don't think he is trying to be, at least it's a lot less evil than what Luthor has done...

Well, let's look at how evil they are, in terms of body counts:

Lex Luthor, when he thought he was dying, blew up every building in Metropolis that he owned to take his empire down with him. This resulted in the deaths of several thousand people

Bush has started a war that was lied about, horribly mishandeled, and all around unnecesairy to America's survival. It has resulted in an estimated death of half a million people.

I think Bush's count is bigger.

hippie_hunter said:
The Luthor Administration was ridden with scandal, tried to kill Superman multiple times, framed Bruce Wayne for murder, favored LexCorp over all other corporations (obviously), illegally traded with Apokalypse, steroid use, perjery, lied to the American public, treason, vote rigging, and many other crimes.

Actually, Luthor only tried to kill SUperman once during his presidency. And even then, he simply framed him for a crime and tried to arrest him. And really, Lex was a very good president. Yes, he commited the crimes you said. But none of them directly harmed the nation in any way. He actually helped it alot. And I'm fairly certain he didn't rig the election.

hippie_hunter said:
The Luthor Administration was ridden with scandal, tried to kill Superman multiple times, framed Bruce Wayne for murder, favored LexCorp over all other corporations (obviously), illegally traded with Apokalypse, steroid use, perjery, lied to the American public, treason, vote rigging, and many other crimes

People choosing Lex, a man of true evil, over Bush, a man who may be a bad President but not an evil man, are acting childish and idiotic.

But Mr. Luthor is more intelligent. Bush is possibly guilty of vote rigging, perjury, and several other things. :(

Besides.. doesn't he LOOK more like a President? ;)

The Question said:
Actually, Luthor only tried to kill SUperman once during his presidency. And even then, he simply framed him for a crime and tried to arrest him. And really, Lex was a very good president. Yes, he commited the crimes you said. But none of them directly harmed the nation in any way. He actually helped it alot. And I'm fairly certain he didn't rig the election.

His alliance with Darkseid will someday hurt the United States and the world.

Also Luthor was charged with vote rigging and treason OYL.

Maxwell Smart said:
But Mr. Luthor is more intelligent. Bush is possibly guilty of vote rigging, perjury, and several other things. :(

Besides.. doesn't he LOOK more like a President? ;)

You got me there

My vengeance said:
Where's the love for Aquaman? :(

I would so vote for Aquaman as President. If he has Chuck Norris as his running mate, that would only sweeten the deal :up:

Lex Luthor, when he thought he was dying, blew up every building in Metropolis that he owned to take his empire down with him. This resulted in the deaths of several thousand people

Bush has started a war that was lied about, horribly mishandeled, and all around unnecesairy to America's survival. It has resulted in an estimated death of half a million people.

Oh, and Luthor blowing up his company and killing thousands of people WAS necesary to America's survival? Oh, okay. Luthor killed thousands of people for his own greed, and Bush went to a war (which isn't directly killing them, unlike Luthor) to help stop evil from consuming the world.

Do you people think Saddam should have just stayed in power? How much does it take before you think an evil dictator needs to go down?

And about Luthor being smarter; I definately agree with that. But wouldn't that make him worse, considering how evil he is? I'd rather have an evil guy be moronic than intelligent.

I don't see how doing evil things, as long as it helped the nation, is okay. It is morally wrong. Why does history remember Hitler as such a bad man? He did help his own country quite a bit, so how come he's evil? Oh yeah, cause he was against us. That mindset is stupid. He's evil because he killed people, not because he hurt America.

I'm really thinking people want Luthor for President because they just want these superheroes to be real.

DareDemon said:
Oh, and Luthor blowing up his company and killing thousands of people WAS necesary to America's survival? Oh, okay. Luthor killed thousands of people for his own greed, and Bush went to a war (which isn't directly killing them, unlike Luthor) to help stop evil from consuming the world.

Do you people think Saddam should have just stayed in power? How much does it take before you think an evil dictator needs to go down?

And about Luthor being smarter; I definately agree with that. But wouldn't that make him worse, considering how evil he is? I'd rather have an evil guy be moronic than intelligent.

I don't see how doing evil things, as long as it helped the nation, is okay. It is morally wrong. Why does history remember Hitler as such a bad man? He did help his own country quite a bit, so how come he's evil? Oh yeah, cause he was against us. That mindset is stupid. He's evil because he killed people, not because he hurt America.

I'm really thinking people want Luthor for President because they just want these superheroes to be real.

I laugh at someone taking this as seriously as you.

Darthphere said:
I laugh at someone taking this as seriously as you.

:O

Well, at least my faith in humanity is restored.

Pffft at both of these two

I vote for President Carter. President Shawn Carter....

Jay%20Z_9646.jpg

See, people are jerks, so they want a jerk as a President. I'm moving to Capri.

DareDemon said:
See, people are jerks, so they want a jerk as a President. I'm moving to Capri.

Where's Capri? Near Portland? :confused: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"