Problem with my tooth (teeth)

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
Before, the back of my right side tooth hurt the same way, but now it doesn't do that anymore. However, now the back of my left side tooth hurts. In explaining the hurt part; it itself doesn't hurt, but there is maybe a pattern behind it that is sharp and its huring the inside of my mouth. That's what it is.

What could this be?

Before, the back of my right side tooth hurt the same way, but now it doesn't do that anymore. However, now the back of my left side tooth hurts. In explaining the hurt part; it itself doesn't hurt, but there is maybe a pattern behind it that is sharp and its huring the inside of my mouth. That's what it is.

What could this be?

You're having a heart attack.

I think it's a sign to visit a psycho called the dentist.

Jokes aside, I did my search and one that came up said that my tooth is chipped, which explains why its sharp, and it needs to be filled, and there are two options: dentist or a drugstore. So that's another question.

Jokes aside, I did my search and one that came up said that my tooth is chipped, which explains why its sharp, and it needs to be filled, and there are two options: dentist or a drugstore. So that's another question.

Screw that, chip another and you'll have fangs man.

It's my tooth from the very back, not front. BTW, why the f***in jokes?

Go to the freakin dentist. Why is that a problem you need the Hype's help with?

Teeth problems = dentist. :down

Go to the freakin dentist. Why is that a problem you need the Hype's help with?

Teeth problems = dentist. :down
For real, who comes to the hype for help like that. If i start coughing blood i dont make a new thread asking for what it could mean.

It's my tooth from the very back, not front. BTW, why the f***in jokes?

Jokes you say?

A man goes to the dentist with a chipped tooth. He says, "Doc, my tooth! It's killin' me!" So the Doctor tells him to calm down, and puts him under to fix it. While he's nocked out from the gas, the Doctor molests him, and then puts naked pictures of him on the internet wearing a silly hat. The man is none the wiser, but later finds out he has contracted AIDs, and never finds out he got it from the Doctor, who's been doing things like this for years. *ba-dum-tssh*

I never said it was a funny joke :o

perhaps a cavity, or something like it. possibly your fillings fell out, or you chipped a tooth. it's just gonna decay. the pain is coming from the nerves in your teeth. you definitely need to have a dentist take care of it.
i had something similar happen to me. the dentist took care of it, thank god.

Thanks SFII, you've destroyed the integrity of this thread. Way to go. Might as well go kill some kittens now.

Yeah, one time, my arm hurt real bad, my upper arm not my lower arm but closer to the elbow than my shoulder. And I didn't know what it could be 'cause it never hurt like that before and I asked the mailman but he didn't know and neither did the guy at the grocery store but then I went to the doctor and turns out it was broken but I just put some neosporin on it from the drugstore and now I can't move my hand at all.

Did you eat something hard or really cold or something recently?

What could this be?
bush2.jpg

Well, I'm a dentist so let me tell you what's wrong...

... oh wait... no I'm not. This is a SUPERHERO MOVIE MESSAGE BOARD!!!

Yeah this thread should be moved to the Dentist Forum.

My upper front tooth hurt so I went to the dentist. Turns out the nerve inside the tooth died and was eating away at the tooth from the inside. I had to have it smashed out which started a year long process of screws to the skull, drilling, needles to the roof of my mouth, and temporary teeth that couldn't be used for biting, until finally I got an expensive new tooth I could use for all things tooth related.

Long story short, I now know what a build-it-yourself desk feels like.

How old are you? It's the VERY back? Have you had your wisdom teeth removed, if not, then it's most likely them coming through.

Do your ears hurt?

*insert Little Shop of Horrors joke here*

But seriously, ask a dentist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back