Products forum breakdown?

Cobblepot

Giant-Size Man-Thing
Reaction score
I visit this part of the forum on occasion, and it always bugs me there's just only "Superhero Products".
Maybe if the mods could break it down in a couple of more like:

"Action Figures"

"Statues"

"Various Merchandise"

Wouldn't that make it a bit more exessible, for the none action figure orientated visitors?

It would....but who says we want visitors?

Actually I think it would help and I am all for more traffick through here...More opinions is always a good thing In My Opinion.....I think that it could also be broken down a little bit more and at the same time Move the other Products boards in here...the X-men, Spider-man and Batman ones....the Main Products forum (ie Here) is missing out on a lot of folks by them sticking to those sub forums.

Though I think a better breakdown would be Marvel, DC, General.

There really isn't a lot of talk about Statues in here....I've Started a few Statue/bust threads and they generally fade away quickly

Yeah... I'm pretty much the closest thing to a visitor they let in here. :up: I do think maybe a "Statues/Busts" and then a "Figures/Other" breakdown might help, but hey.... These boards move nowhere near as fast as the Comics boards. Stuff that's old usually sits around the first two pages for a few days. Division might slow the boards down too much.

Its fine the way it is.

Ain't nuthin' broke so no need fixin' it.

Theres not enough people here to justify a breakdown

Not bad. I like the one from the screenshot of Ultimate Alliance.

I think Cobblepot is thinking that if it were broke down better there would be more folks throuh here....Our little lair has a tendancy to scare folks off .....I thnk

And thats a bad thing?

FTB, this new avvy is from MUA too.

and it sucks....it makes no sense for your avy to show doom Beaten down like a chump

It's just his mask.

Doom lives on.

I think Cobblepot is thinking that if it were broke down better there would be more folks throuh here....Our little lair has a tendancy to scare folks off .....I thnk

F*** em if they're scared.

Speaking of avys can somebody hook me up with somethin' snazzy outta this pic??

batcavees7.jpg

I can't believe you are actually uding that.

I DARED TO IMPROVE UPON PERFECTION!
ftb2vy1.gif

Mines too big...I gotta smallen it a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"